Reviews for A Second Chance
BubbleGumEcstasy chapter 17 . 6/30/2006
Wow. That was amazing. I can't remember the last time I was moved this much by a story. For some reason as I was reading this I kept getting flashbacks of a movie made in Britain. It had the same sort of slow sweet tempo to it. Do you know what I mean? Anyway, I loved your story and I just wanted you to know that.
Natsuyori chapter 15 . 6/29/2006
awesome
yunsi chapter 17 . 6/29/2006
*smiles sadly*

I still wish there could have been a happy ending to this fic, but you carried it off very well - not too sappy, and I got the feeling you were addressing the entire audience instead of just Severus. Which was nice.

A suggestion: if you could change the italics. When the letter ends, I think it would make more sense to put "The man at the desk..." in plain text, the gravestone in italics, and the ending in plain text. Maybe the last line in italics...me no know.

Beautiful story! So sad it's ended...*sigh* Will you have time to make another one with your minishop and all?
yunsi chapter 16 . 6/29/2006
"He would have never been able to predict the thoughts coming to him now"

Just a tiny bit awkward.

"Of course, she didn’t owe anything to him."

That was also confusing.

Okay...lol...I'll stop nitpicking and complaining. I like your style a lot - all the imagery and tiny details.

So interesting to read this again after reading the last chapt. See all the connections that will be explained.

Does that mean that this dream was one Snape had by himself. B/c Hermoine was in the hospital, too weak to use magic, right?

Sst, st, sst. (I like the sound effects)

*bawls* Hermoine is going to die...
cricketsong chapter 17 . 6/25/2006
A sad ending, but probably the best.
firmusvis chapter 17 . 6/25/2006
oh, the ending was so sad and beautiful.
Purple Archer chapter 17 . 6/25/2006
that was so beautiful! this fanfic is one of the best i've read. i actually had tears in my eyes! T_T three cheers for you! _
Mirlanthiriel chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Interesting. I have never read a fic were Snape was the time traveler.
Genelle chapter 17 . 6/24/2006
Oh God that is so sad I wanted severus to some how save her and the could have lived happily ever after. :(
Tooi ake chapter 17 . 6/24/2006
Great story! I found the ending to be really depressing though (the fact that I have taken to listening to The Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond can't help). Actually the whole idea of Severus leaving everything behind is sad too. However, I thought your story was very well written and I loved the way you portrayed your characters. I hope you will be writing more. Thank you for writing this fic!
Deannit chapter 17 . 6/24/2006
Thank you for bringing us this story.
Saving the world is my weakness chapter 16 . 6/23/2006
omg this is amazing plz continue your very good!
Honoria chapter 16 . 6/23/2006
Is this story completed as it said in the profile? It is quite frustrating tostart a story that claims tobe done but is not
cricketsong chapter 16 . 6/21/2006
Oh, no! I wasn't expecting this! You don't have to make a perfectly happy ending but Hermione deserves more than a sudden, meaningless death...
Requiem of a Dream chapter 16 . 6/19/2006
Please, please update soon!
106 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »