Reviews for Life on Standby
yo wuz up chapter 6 . 8/3/2006
aw poor zack and cloud i hope you update soon i love this story
Chibi Neko chapter 6 . 12/9/2005
Love the story! Can't wait to see what happens next.

When are you going to update? I hope its soon!
Empty Thought Bubbles chapter 6 . 11/8/2005
omg... this chapter was so sad... well, i hav no idea how the tide of this story will go, so i hope u update soon!
Empty Thought Bubbles chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
o! i juss started reading! its really good! luv the way u write! i hope aeris is with cloud! D
Toxo chapter 6 . 10/16/2005
Very good fic ya got there. Keep updating so we can read more, 'kay? :]
CloudLov3r chapter 6 . 10/12/2005
Yes Aeris does sound a bit "sluttish" but it works. Generally I like your fanfic. Cloud sounds like such a wuss and so easily distracted.

Funny how quickly and easily he turned on his friend Zack just cause of a girl, that was the turning point of the story and you totally blew with rushing everything.

Sounds like Zack and Aeris really like love each other and Aeris being nice to Cloud is part of her good-hearted self, THEREFORE I can sense you ruining the plot with making Zack cheat on Aeris and then -THE MAN- Cloud has to deal with left overs. H m m? Am I wrong? Or will Zack die?

So far I have my guesses. I'm still a bit skeptical about this story (fix some spelling mistakes and some grammar mistakes too) but I'll keep my eye on it. Hopefully you won’t block me and take my flames like a man/woman. I tried to be "constructive" what ever the hell that means.

-Muah ha ha ah ah ah ah aha

ps: I get the "Give ‘Em Hell, Kid" as well as your other chapter titles in which the majority are song titles of MCR.
BabiChica chapter 5 . 10/2/2005
Omg!I love your fic! Please make the next chapter! I'm looking foward to it!
FlyingDovahkiin chapter 5 . 10/1/2005
Aw...that sucks to have to choose only one guy out of both of them...

Update soon!
Some Stories chapter 5 . 9/26/2005
One quick tip. Use some kind of line or title to seperate events. Like when the focus shifts from Cloud to Zack. Use a * or Shinra Office, somthing like that. It makes the story easier to follow. The story as a whole is good however. It looks like Cloud is going to Steal Aerith away.
tigerdreams chapter 4 . 9/24/2005
Hmm. Many interesting. I smell conflict! Which will, of course, in turn lead to some of that angst that you love so well. We shall have to see how it turns out, ne? Good stuff.
Some Stories chapter 4 . 9/23/2005
Hi Celest. It's me NT, but on here I'm known as Blacklion. Anyway I saw your post on the ACF Club Section about your story, so I gave it a read. Not bad. I like it. I especailly like how you have the characters display their inter thoughts. I'd like to see how far you can take this Cloud, Aerith, Zack love triangle.
Chibi Taryn Demon chapter 3 . 9/20/2005
I really like your story; you're doing a nice job with setting up the characterizations of Aeris and Zack, and especially Cloud. Although I was a little confused about the end of this chapter...was the whole scene of him with the girls just a dream? I'm stupid . Anyway, keep up the nice work.
Terranova3y2 chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Im really enjoying this story, I love Final Fantasy VII so i can relate with the Characters, i like the way it deals with a love Triangle between Aeris, Cloud and Zack, i guess this story is dedicated to all those Cleris and Zacris fans out there :P.

Im looking forward to seeing you add to this story you should work on the next chapter fast.

All the best