Reviews for Unlikely Heroes: The Lich Phage Marrowice
C. Coyote chapter 1 . 3/14
That last part is bordering on Pratchett levels of silliness, that is a compliment for the record.
m chapter 10 . 4/24/2014
ah! i loved the humor and voice in this. the story was wonderful and refreshing and well-written and i am heading to your profile now in a (likely futile) search for a sequel. this is absolutely darling
Putscheschka chapter 10 . 11/15/2013
Awww, that was so cute and lovely! I never thought I could feel with a lich and his minions, but you really made me like and hope for them!
Even viri, despite me not likeing nightelves. Really, a great fanfiction!
Beyogi chapter 10 . 6/29/2013
Great story, I never quite understood why the scourge went out of their way to be evil...

This was amusing to read, thank you for writing,
Beyogi
Guest chapter 10 . 6/25/2013
A nice, pleasant ending
Aasharu chapter 10 . 10/31/2011
I found this fiction through the TV Tropes Warcraft fan fic recommendation page, and reading through it, I see why it was recommended. Phage's general apathy, the sheer strangeness of his forces, the parallels drawn between him and Viri's fatalism, it all adds up to a thoroughly enjoying read. As unlikely as it is that you'll write a follow up, I think I would enjoy reading it as well.
Vlad Taltos chapter 10 . 5/9/2010
What!

How could you have ended this story where you did? It want to know what happens to Viri! This has the potential to be an epic romance to rival Twilight and you ended it? Please, please, PLEASE continue this story.

Your loyal reader, Pianoman94
Timewatch chapter 9 . 6/20/2009
Awesome story, wish it had gone on. Nearly 4 years after it's writing, the prospects of a sequel are unlikely, though...
BatxWing chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
That was amazing. Quite honestly, the only thing i could suggest is making it longer in the future. Otherwise, in grammar and originality, it was fantastic.
CALLohCAllAy chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
nice
Ryoga's best friend chapter 10 . 6/3/2006
I stopped by this story on a whim and am vert happy I did, the subtle humor and imaginative characters were a joy to read. You tied it in to the lore quite smoothly and the whole concept in general makes fro a very good fanfiction. I plan on going on to your next unlikely hero stories and if that are like this I will have nothing but enjoyment out of reading them.

Keep up the fantastic work.
Serpent King chapter 10 . 5/22/2006
I was wondering if you would make a direct sequel to this? Please! I'd like to see how Viri takes to undeath and such.
Severius chapter 10 . 2/25/2006
Very good. I loved Phage's tired and pessimistic demeanor... some parts were touching, some were funny, all of it was great. Chances are we'll never know what became of Phage's life... too bad.
LrdTndra chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
I love this fanfic. You should definietly both continue the series and the Phage story especially. You could make the story into a very nice and legnthy "epic" story.
Reviewer chapter 10 . 12/16/2005
Great fic! It remained engaging the entire time (although it was rather short). The parallels between chapter 3 and 4 were very humorous, and I would love to read a sequel, although judging from your current fics that isn't likely. Ah well.