Reviews for Unlikely Heroes: The Lich Phage Marrowice
Reviewer chapter 10 . 12/16/2005
Great fic! It remained engaging the entire time (although it was rather short). The parallels between chapter 3 and 4 were very humorous, and I would love to read a sequel, although judging from your current fics that isn't likely. Ah well.
Moephius chapter 10 . 12/1/2005
I will speak plainly: this was one of the greatest, most original and most interesting stories I red on this website (and I red a lot, especially about Legacy of Kain).

The main characters are really great - they remind me Jim Raynor from Starcraft - tired, fed up with their life (or unlife), but not deprived of morality. You really should consider writing books.

The ending was really beutiful - dark, yet promising. I must admit that I had almost tears in my eyes, and I am kind of a person who gets mad easily and likes flaming bad stories.

I beg of you - write another story about the Lich and the Hutress. The death, you had showed, might not be the ending, but a beginning...

Please, PLEASE, PLEASE?
Gigju chapter 10 . 11/24/2005
please continue writing this one i really love it
WeezelWerks chapter 10 . 10/20/2005
Awesome, dude. Nice perspective.

-Da Weezel
Rae Roberts chapter 10 . 10/6/2005
Spiffy ending. It's not easy to create sympathy for undead, but you did it very well.
Rae Roberts chapter 9 . 10/6/2005
“If we wished to be ordinary humans, we would never have chosen to become acolytes.”

It would be interesting to know more about the acolytes, but I suppose they are cliched evildoers in the game.
Rae Roberts chapter 8 . 10/6/2005
Interesting background.
Rae Roberts chapter 7 . 10/6/2005
Viri seems a good candidate for unlikely heroism herself.
Rae Roberts chapter 6 . 10/6/2005
The idea of undead retaining their human personalities is fascinating. Unlikely, but it makes for a good story.
Rae Roberts chapter 5 . 10/6/2005
Good battle scene. Inventive.

"Liches can move quite quickly, when they wish." Teehee. Good thing, too.
Rae Roberts chapter 4 . 10/6/2005
"Or vice versa, Viri thought," Nice touch with the similar thought processes of the leaders and their enthusiastic followers.
Rae Roberts chapter 3 . 10/6/2005
Nice exposition.
Rae Roberts chapter 2 . 10/6/2005
Loved the banshee "moving in".
Rae Roberts chapter 1 . 10/6/2005