Reviews for A Thin Spun Life
tinka0234 chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
Wow that was really great! a couple of times i acually laughed out loud and that rarely happens!

is there going to be more of this series? i do hope so.
cookies26 chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
Another great one! I'm lovingbthis series. I'm glad Connor knocked some sense into Angel about Buffy.
ashes at midnight chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
foolish games is one of my fav songs. And i to always think of it as Buffy and Angel.
Vampire1976 chapter 5 . 10/20/2005
Love it! More Connor pretty please.
Queen Boadicea chapter 5 . 10/19/2005
I think Connor gets in way too many hits at Angel. Hello, he was once the Scourge of Europe? He should have a few good ripostes in him. That bit about self righteousness from the previous chapter would be a good jumping off point. It seems to be a trait that runs in the family and Connor is certainly no exception. When he carped about Angel throwing him out to the lions, Angel could have mentioned that Connor had flung HIM to the fishes. Coming back and finding Connor with his crew and all of them clueless about where he'd been would have alarmed anybody; I'd like to think that Angel gave Connor das boot as much to protect his people as to knock some sense into that boy. After all, wasn't Fred wondering about what Connor would do to them if they'd ever gotten too close to the truth?
spideygal chapter 4 . 10/18/2005
Another good story of yours, so please continue thanks D
Queen Boadicea chapter 4 . 10/16/2005
It seems self righteousness is something Connor inherited because reading about him being the mouthpiece just rubs me the wrong way. Somehow I would have liked all his talk better if it came from Faith since Connor's talk is always mixed up with recriminations and accusations about what a lousy father Angel is. Lest we forget, Connor's child was a human-eating demon whom he was forced to kill. That wasn't his fault but that was a less-than-stellar relationship. Somehow it hasn't made him more forgiving.

But he's right; Angel can be a self righteous ninny. But he certainly had his reasons. He never mentioned and no one else knew that one big reason he let Buffy go was because her mother had a long talk with him about the non-existent future he had to offer. Maybe Angel should mention that to Buffy. What harm could it do now?
vaguely amused chapter 4 . 10/16/2005
GAH! ok, i know the main focus here is angel and buffy...but i dont care. at all. connor is why im reading, and you keep talking around, and promising, and discussing this big talk and its making me crazy in the head! connor! angel! now!
connor chapter 4 . 10/15/2005
someone should update there "here at life's end" series.. (wow i hope you didnt skip this far from "under the ragged moon" to here... want to see the inbetween... ) i know what a good author you are come on build that character definition your so good at.
Fanficer Lore chapter 3 . 10/7/2005
Like the story so far. :) Can't believe what Angel did at the end. I liked Spike commenting on Angel being brain damaged. hehe
Queen Boadicea chapter 3 . 10/5/2005
Spanky stalked Buffy for months, screwed her and tried to rape her (I guess Angel doesn't know that or he'd do worse than toss him out of his chair) in a pathetic attempt to win her love and he has to be in a wheelchair and have a little chat before he realizes "Oh, Angel's the one and I was just a fill-in?" Moron on wheels.
Vampire1976 chapter 3 . 10/4/2005
Another masterpiece. Everything you write is pure gold. You are truely a word goddess. Thank you.
Queen Boadicea chapter 2 . 9/21/2005
"He had smeared the remainder of the doctored hair gel all over his unconscious son while Buffy dyed his hair before they propped him outside like a glow-in-the-dark scarecrow." Ha! That'll teach him! Never mess with the Scourge of Europe. ROFLMAO

Poor Angel. I still recall the David doo wop dance scene from "She" and fall over laughing whenever I think of it. :D
blink49 chapter 2 . 9/21/2005
Please continue!
loz chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
wow this is really good i think your a great author i really loved hyperions son as well