Reviews for The Broken Road
fantasyinmymind chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
Just found this story - makes you look beyond what the show had. Very good. And hope there will be more.
StopTheWorldImGettingDizzy chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Hi, I was just wondering if you had any plans to update this fic in the future. Because I've just discovered BSG, and this fic is absolutely wonderful. I'm in love with the first two chapters, and I would be overjoyed if you continued!
Aerilon452 chapter 2 . 6/29/2007
I'm hanging on for the next little bit. OMFG i can't belive you haven't updated this yet i mean i know how wroters block can go but please this story is begging to be updated. Love to read more when you write it.
Quadrantje chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
I really hope you continue with this story, and quickly, because I really love it!

Amara chapter 2 . 1/25/2007
i really like this story and i really hope that you update soon because i would really like to read more
Phaser Lady chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
Apparently writer block set in again? Other than some careless typos, I'm enjoying your story. I would love to read the rest of it.
Shalimar chapter 2 . 12/11/2006
i'm really getting into this story i hope you update really soon because i would really love to read more
babsbunny chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
I was a big fan of the orginal BSG so it has taken awhile for me to get into this one.

I like how you are bringing Adama & Roslin together. I am not seeing the chemistry between Lee & Kara,though. But I am enjoying this story. It is very good.
Alesia G chapter 2 . 2/16/2006
I have read this a couple of times now and like it quite a bit. I would love to see what you do with their relationship after "Sacrifice".
YellowTang chapter 2 . 2/5/2006
I love this story...more, more! I like the mature sexual relationship between Adama and Laura. It's not done alot but you capture it beautifully. Looking forward to more chapters!

(Also, more Firefly series stories too? I liked the series you started...Love the Mal/Inara relationship)
cheeky-chaos chapter 2 . 2/5/2006
Wow. This is such a good story. I love the way your dealing with all the personal issues around the professional ones. I can't wait for more!

Saber Girl Jaina chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Very nice. You portray Adama and Roslin both as sexual beings and as mature adults very nicely.

SG Jaina (id: Saber Girls)
stardust2002 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Wow, I just found this story and I love it!

It's beautiful - rather tearful but beautiful. I loved the way you make it into a love story for both Bill and Laura and Starbuck and Apollo. I'm a big fan!
St. Clair chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Please say you've got more of this coming soon. This was incredible.
Vicky Ryan chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Hey great story I really loved it... pretty please post a sequel soon...