Reviews for When Too Little Is Said
sharnii chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Wow a very good fic (for once, so hard to find them here :O)

Great characterization and I found it a lot of fun to be "forced by the author" to feel sorry for Shiori...because I'm sure I don't normally!

Love the ending too - powerful stuff. Clever wording.
Dashed chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Beautifully written. Its excellent the way you get the thoughts and feelings across and the fitting images that don’t feel forced. You actually made me feel sorry for Shiori! I loved the slow transformation from normal girl to the twisted butterfly that we see in the series I was effectively executed.

~One of those rare well written Juri/Shiori and possibly the best take on them I’ve seen.
She-Who-Forgot-Her-Password chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Excellently done. Beautiful writing, beautiful characterization. Shiori has to be one of the most poorly represented characters in all of anime. It's good to see some decent work involving her. Keep writing!
amiko chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
will there be a follow up? i really enjoyed reading this piece. thank you for posting _

Lokiador chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Very good story! You have a very accurate insight of both characters, and the way you portray Shiori is consistent with her personality, as her inner conflicts are very well displayed in this story.
Masamune chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
OW,this fic is VERY good!Shiori and Juri doing what they do best(and its not THAT what Im talking aboutXD)