Reviews for Unexpected
Mininova chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
This was so good. I really liked it. Interesting and unexpected :)
hehehe chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
ah! omg omg omg! so good
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
hahhahaa.. omg.. i, too, was fucking scared! i was starting to cuss, saying things like, 'wtf happened...' and then voila, i read the ending. nice piece!
NicolinaN chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
So long now in the fandom, and still I manage to find these pearls. :) I really appreciated this, it was not enough OOC for me, I can totally see him like that. Hell, I keep writing him like that myself! ;) Very good tension, so cool when she called him back: 'She's not mine'. Excellent.

Very good stuff.

Thanks, Nic.
Eva Deanna chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
I knew the baby wouldn't be hers! That just seemed too...predictable. I love that, although Jack can murder people, he can't kiss another guy's wife. Interesing. Anyways, good job!

*~Eva~*
LizzyPop chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
I thought this was great. I like how Jackson couldn't hide his disdain for the situation.I actually thought it was very in-character. It was very realistic that Jackson expected her to still be the same way.

Loved this:

"Jackson froze. For a second it was too hard to take in, almost incomprehensible. The thought that Lisa would have moved on with her life had never occurred to him, and why? Because he couldn’t move on without her?"

And this:

“I just wanted to talk, catch up, the usual. I must say, though, Leese, you surprised me. Two years. Two years and you still wouldn’t date, but now? You gun me down and one year later you have a kid.”

I actually could feel Jackson's anger and incredulity. Great job.

These two parts were so Jack, by the way. I love it:

“Really?” Jackson asked, narrowing his eyes. “Nothing?”

And:

“Sh,” Jackson said, feigning concern, “You’ll make her cry.”
kesi chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
awesome..loved it
jaka ray chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
O_O

I was scared for a second.
moongirl818 chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
I liked it i thought it was funny and my minds begs the wuestion y cant i have a man like that
Aki chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Haha that was unexpected! XD But very good, I like the twist. Viva la JacksonxLisa!
come-off-it chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Out of character? This? I'd hardly say that...and I'm very impressed with this...and how in-character it is, as they say. If only you would write a sequel to this, eh?
PinkCh3rryBlossom chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
another amazing story from u is a one shot isnt it? i sorta left it to clean my house and came back and sorta forgot lol so yeah...hope im not botherig u.
finn chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
HI!this story is really good , keep up the good though you have to continue.
Chocobo Goddess chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
This fic makes you into my favorite Red Eye author.
blue pacific angel chapter 1 . 1/21/2006