Reviews for Unexpected
xOxSamantha chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
That was nice. Good plot there. I liked it, keep up the good work.
Roja-Cyd chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Good one..I swear i didn't see that coming...I guess with a couple like them, it's hard to know what's coming.
Ginger zip chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
That was great. Can you do another? Pretty please?

That little twist at the end was unexpected, but was still pretty good.
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
*blinks in rapid succesion* What in the hell indeed. Double you tee ehf?
Trentaholic chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
That was great. lol
Blodeuedd chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Oh, that KISS. (shivers with delight) And then it ends. (loud sigh) Well, to sum my experience up in a few words, this was awesome. Definitely not unexpected or out-of-character; a thriller like "Red Eye" needs a little fluff'n'love to soften it up around the edges. And what with all the half-baked messes out there attempted to be something like your masterpiece, I'd say you've done the job quite nicely.

p.s. Thanks for reviewing! The next chapter's up this Friday!
Alice in June chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
*cuddles* This fic is like ... teh CUTENESS! Seriously, it's one of those fics that people would like to read on cold winter mornings. It has awesome fluff and I don't think it was too OOC. I can see Jackson still hanging onto Lisa while she moves on and him not hurting her or the baby because after all, Wes, himself, said that she brings up the decency and humanity in him.
Danielle Anderson chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Hmm...I liked this fic. The cuteness really got to me:). Lisa and Jackson are such an adorable couple!
ScorpioGirl9 chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
You know, i really liked this. It was short and sweet. It wasn't really that out of character, i mean, jackson and lisa were pretty much ment to be together so... yeah, i liked it.
Mangled Daisy chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
? Good though!
dear toothy chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
cute! keep writing!
deleted9 chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
I hope you continue it though! I like it!
Jack E. Peace chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Good story. Very interesting twist. But we all knew that Lisa could never do that to Jackson ;) Great last line by the way, top notch. Very good.
ILoveCillian91 chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
I loved it! I thought it was a great little twist in the end to what would have been a heartbreaking fic. It was great!
jos chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Heeheehe...I cant' stop giggling with this one...serioulsy, it's giving me a stithc...i can barely breathe...i love it. write more...make him come back later! EK!
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »