Reviews for Unexpected
iCraft chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
my god, i was totally not expecting that! i loved it! its awesome! brilliant i tell you! genious i say!
BregoBeauty chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Awesome story! I loved the twist at the end! I was wondering if the baby was Lisa's! Excellent! :)
Bimefl chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
I could tell it wasn't gonna be her baby. Nice idea. *sighs* The fandom really needs more fics with Jackson, Lisa, and a baby. (speaking of which I should be working on an other chapter for mine...) Really cute and good.
Evergreen702 chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Nah I didn't have a what the hell moment it totally made sense that she "could" have got married and even had a baby. But the way the guy left her with the baby and she called him "your daddy" gave me a sneaky suspicion that Rachel wasn't hers. Cute prospect though, Lisa with a baby, very cute.

I liked it!
MaybeYouWereTheOcean chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
This was so sweet! I just love it. I think it was so romantic and I like how Jackson wasn't going to hurt Lisa or baby Rachel out of jealously and spite. I think you kept Jackson in character and you really showed his deep feelings of love for Lisa. The dialogue is great and I thought some of Jackson's lines we're really funny especially when he notices Lisa isn't wearing a ring and says "he wasn’t man enough to marry you?” I know your busy writing Conditional but I would love it if you wrote more oneshots.
Marvo chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
This fic was actually pretty funny. xD I was kind of laughing at Jackson for being so stupid... in a good way. ;; However, it would've been funnier if he did ram his car into Cynthia's husband and later learned Lisa wasn't with him. xDD I probably would've fell off my chair laughing, as I am now. xD

Anyway, great fic! Different idea than the usual, but I still love Conditional. :3 Keep up the good work and update your other fic soon! My love goes to you!
Alixa chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Unexpected is definitely apt...I thought I knew where things were headed until the very end of the chapter, I was just as relieved as him, lol.
Sam chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Bravissimo! That was awesome! I can't wait for the next installment.
hidden-rose15 chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Are you kidding? I loved it! I wished it wasnt a one shot, coz that could really go some where with some thought you know? I thought it was great, and when you think about it its kind of obvious that after their ordeal they should just get together, they just kind of fit. Sorry bout my ramblings, it was really really good.
Kim chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Omg! This story is fantastic! I cant wait for more:)
silentsister chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Love it! I love how you've gotten inside Jackson's head and when he thinks that Lisa's moved on while he's still hung up on their past is just great. It's all great, actually - a wonderful possibility, and very well-written. I'm kind of on a oneshot kick lately; I like these poignant little scenes. (I'm sorry if this is incoherent - it's late and I've been working on my design project for hours now. This was a welcome diversion.)
Veritas4Eternity chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
HAH- I knew as soon as he saw the baby that it wasnt what we thought. :-D Go you.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4