Reviews for Obsessive Impulsion
Great fic D
Monsterchild chapter 6 . 6/30/2006
that was good
XxPyromaniacxX chapter 6 . 3/22/2006
Great story...wish you had conrinued it a little longer though
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 6 . 1/2/2006
This story was great! I loved it! ~Katie~
ElvenDestiny chapter 6 . 1/2/2006
Very nice! Short, but sweet and well-written...and your characterization of Chase was good, too. We all love our Aussie D. I've also added this to the C&C archive [friendship-wise] for however long it's going to last, loL. I hope to see more from you soon!

- E.D.
emi chapter 2 . 1/2/2006
wow this story's turning out to be awsome!

Chase is so hot!
Austenfan chapter 5 . 12/13/2005
I hadn't realized that there was more up. I had really enjoyed the first two chapters. Then I saw 3 more. This is really interesting.

I'm kind of a fan of Chase angst. Especially sick Chase. Just makes me want to cuddle him.

The only thing is that sometimes I feel like I'm a bit lost as to what is Really going on- and what is/was speculation. But- I am willing to wager that as the story progresses everything will fall into place.

Thank you.
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 5 . 11/30/2005
This story is great! I love Chase angst! Please update soon! ~Katie~
Seree chapter 5 . 11/9/2005
ah! poor Chase. He sounds really sick.

Is there going to be a Chase/Cam pairing?
Spot991 chapter 5 . 11/6/2005
When did this become about Cameron's weirdness?

'In truth, she wanted to hug Chase. She wanted to throw her arms around him and reduce him to a healing round of tears on her shoulder, after which he would trust her and feel much better about everything in his life. She sincerely believed that she could make him eat and sleep, build antibodies faster than the speed of light.'

Also, are you pairing anyone in this story, or just generally having a rumble around with the characters?
Outlaw Pygmy chapter 4 . 10/25/2005
Ah I've been convinced that Chase has a history of eating disorder since things he said in Heavy added with the Socratic Method when he talks about control and his clear damaged we saw in Cursed. so maybe its a relapse caused by losing his father or maybe its new. either way i hope you update soon
boboskiwatin chapter 4 . 10/24/2005
I really love this story!

Made my day!
arbitrary9 chapter 4 . 10/24/2005
This is really good. hehe. you got House's sarcasm and his banter with Wilson just right.

In terms of Cameron being weepy... I know that she can be emotional, but I don't imagine her to be the type to cry over Chase having the flu.

Otherwise, it's a great story so far and I can't wait for your next update :P
Spot991 chapter 4 . 10/23/2005
eh. I always have considered hyphons overrated. Sorry, I just always get irritated when I start reading a good story then realise it isn't finished yet.

Uh, your italics at one point go all wonky. Right about when Wilson says '"Unless there's some underlying cause for his malnutrition, which I would have found, he has anorexia. Seeing as I don't, would you mind letting me finish my lunch?"'

Also, anorexia is rather more severe than just a bit of skininess. I dunno if you've ever seen pictures of anorexics, but they look quite literally like walking skeletons.

Liked Wilson in this chapter. A lot of people don't write him with enough... I don't know... power to influence House I guess. He's strong in his own way. Kudos.

Nice chapter, if a bit jumbled in places. Possibly need some more establishing sentences.