Reviews for It's All Harry's Fault
cztelnik chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
Excellently funny, ...Draco finally said what's been needed saying for such a very long time - what ridiculous twattery that Harry had to be the one to kill Voldemort. To paraphrase HPMoR - why didn't the wizardry world just owl all the DE's their very own personal hand grenades!?
hopefully helpful chapter 3 . 5/2/2006
An interesting story. You might want to get a beta. A few canon mistakes: Ginny is short for Ginevra and Hermione's middle name is Jane; if you really want to be taken seriously consider changing it as Jasmine reeks of Hermione-Sueism. Also, it seems that you have the chapters out of order with the death of Voldemort coming after the baby who was born six months after his death. Very confusing to the readers.
CatJetRat chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
I'll be your beta! I LOVE the story!

-CatJetRat
dotdotdot chapter 3 . 10/8/2005
excellent!
Fire's Serenade chapter 3 . 9/23/2005
Nice so far. 'Pax tibi Marce evangulestia meus' means 'Peace to you Mark my evagulest
POAS chapter 2 . 9/21/2005
hermione's middle name is actually jane, it's canon, and on wikipedia (and in many fanfics too). that's the only problem i found.

-poas
lovethelab chapter 3 . 9/21/2005
Poor Ginny - it is so hard to have things perfect when noone will cooperate! Great chapter!
Astrid chapter 2 . 9/21/2005
I'm so glad, you didn't let them choose my name... I like the FF :)
DRUNKEN LANDLORD chapter 3 . 9/21/2005
I love your work
JoKK chapter 2 . 9/20/2005
Oh what fun! Thanks - you know there HAS to be a way for Hermione and Snape to get back at Harry...
Stegijsa chapter 2 . 9/20/2005
Well done - What a great way to start the work day - Snape and Hermione preparing to kill Harry. Wonder what Minerva would have done to Snape, hm...
Jemineyez Of Darkness chapter 2 . 9/19/2005
Heehee. Only HGSS I will EVER like, being a diehard HGRW shipper and a mild SSBL (Bella Lestrange) shipper. Made me laugh SO hard, especially the beginning.
Wrinkles the Troll chapter 2 . 9/19/2005
oh I loved it. More soon maybe?
Filope Balcina chapter 2 . 9/19/2005
Loved the first chapter. By the way, it's Hermione JANE Granger.
BrennaM chapter 2 . 9/19/2005
lol The ending really gave me a good chuckle. I really enjoyed this story in all its sweet fluffiness and humour. Great job!