Reviews for Insight
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Good ending. Max and Logan talked made up. And she learned a bit about a younger Logan.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Wow!1Logan has a son and never told Max. That's a big secert to keep.
Mari83 chapter 4 . 12/18/2005
Somber mood, like it very much nevertheless!

Liked Max’s thoughts on fate and normalcy.

"Relationship? Why had that one word hurt so much? Reminded me of Logan’s “We aren’t like that”-comment from , only harsher.

Logan’s behaviour is typical and hurting at the same time and I guess he knows at least partially. I really can understand Max’s resolution to not let him hurt her again.

Like how the mood between them is awkward (not that I like the fact, but your description of it is great and anything else wouldn't fit the situation)

“Did you love her?” the question startled them both, she hadn’t expected to say it, he hadn’t expected to hear it.” And yet it was the question that was there all the time, also for the reader.

Really enjoyed your description of a younger, uncertain (not so loganish?) Logan, as well as their talk about “the right thing” and the very loganisch guilt at so many things (Very well expressed in that sentence :“I couldn’t walk away because I could.”)

“Knew it, your ego is already large enough and you still wanted me to pat it for you.”

A laugh and a shake of his head as his hands remained lingering over the wheels facing her. He started to move, On with life…“ Another part I really like, a bit of lighter mood on safer grounds between them.

To bad that's the end.

Really glad about Babyangel’s birthday:-)
BlueAngel137 chapter 4 . 12/14/2005
...hate the ending? ... Huh? ... Are you insane? ;-) Definitely love it.

You really wrote an awesome story, very true to the characters and I can imagine that's not easy.

I absolutely admire the way you created a perfect season-1 feel in this. Excellent job!

THANKS.
Maria656 chapter 4 . 12/13/2005
love this line: “Don’t think I’m going to encourage your boy-scout complex anymore by spouting off your list of good deeds.”

good job.
annie chapter 4 . 12/13/2005
Really enjoyed this. They were both stubborn, just like in S1 they hurt each other, and themselves, and then kind of worked through it.

I liked Logan's reasons for not going to Paris, very in keeping with his personality. Nicely done.
Babyangel86 chapter 4 . 12/13/2005
its cool...

would have wanted more m/lness... but the level here is understandable and fitting...

good stuff...:-)

:-*
ML Only chapter 4 . 12/13/2005
I've really enjoyed this! I loved the way you wrote Max and Logan - very true to the series. What a delight! It was like a breath of fresh air, lol!

You chose a difficult topic and I thought you handled it really well, eploring their feelings without being soppy or maudlin or too flowery. It had a really good, DA feel to it. I'd love to see you write some more stuff like this! Thanks very much!
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 3 . 11/3/2005
Sweet. Story. Gatta say it was a wierd challange but you've made it work. Great job. August is such a cutie isnt he. I love his hair, it's so cute. But anyways, hope you finish soon.
Mari chapter 3 . 10/23/2005
I wouldn’t have thought it possible to introduce a so far unmentioned son of Logan into season one, but in your story it works for me.

You got the depressed mood after female trouble so well, as well as their whole complicated relationship. That “skipped over tomorrow”- comment was just to the point.

Liked Max’s anger because of Logan not telling her and her jealousy and feeling inferior when meeting Beth.

The similarities between Logan and Ben are so cute. And despite not seeing his son for so long Logan makes a good and experienced father.

Now I have to go and search a picture of Amelia Heinle...
Reilynn chapter 3 . 10/21/2005
"She refused to let him hurt her again." Yeah, right. Look how long that lasted. But I am guessing that is kind of the point.

Great job building tension.
Reilynn chapter 2 . 10/21/2005
I love the ‘voice’ you give Max. True, yet amusing. Great work.

The ‘blonde’ joke make me laugh.

You are so right that we don’t really know much of anything about Logan Cale.

I love the way Max keeps the pain inside, just the attitude creeps out. That is so very true to how guarded she was.

“She walked in behind him and her face caught the same smile as his as they saw the mop of hair bent over as Ben sat on the bed in khakis and a polo trying to make his little fingers follow the rules his mind knew about tying a shoe, the pout on his face obvious as he focused. That single minded determination she saw was used to seeing in Logan.”
Reilynn chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
I loved the line "They’d skipped over tomorrow."

Excellent start, thanks for sharing.
b l a c k r o s e 9 chapter 3 . 10/7/2005
this is awesome! so s1- i can feel the tension. loved it.
Kyre chapter 3 . 10/6/2005
Another good chapter. :) I'm not quite sure Logan would have laid on the sarcasm and guilt like he does here; while he can be oblivious, even he would have to realize he was the one who had done wrong by Max. Still, I like the "Is it working?" line, lol. I also like this part: "She wasn't ready for it to be over." I'm glad she realized this. :)