Reviews for Xiaolin Showdown: The Emerald Phoenix
darkheart1992 chapter 7 . 7/12/2007
plz continue when you can
xSmartassChibix chapter 7 . 12/19/2006
another great chapter! ] you always write the characters...well, in character, and sometimes thats a hard thing to do in a fanfic, so, great job for being able to do that! (wow i sounded SO retarded..) so, selia doesnt remember what happened the previous night?
Carol clayxyinyang fromtheDA chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
HEY! love the story, you should continue it! Hey, sucks 4 me, 'cause i can't get in to the da! :( and i don't know why!

SO, ... can you e-mail me instead of leavin' me messages?

stupid da, i'm not doin' nuthin' wrong!

im new, and i want to SEE CLAY! im gettin' P. !

love ya, bye!
xSmartassChibix chapter 6 . 7/30/2006
YAY! awesome chapter - the dream was very well written, and you really know how to write out clay's accent. - good luck at everything you're doing, and keep up the good work!
Sparkfire chapter 6 . 7/30/2006
That was good! Keep writing!
Sparkfire chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Great story! And my Selia search came up as short for Sheila, which means blind. Does that have anything to do with the story?
Amethyst Sapling chapter 6 . 7/30/2006 my story plz if u want...wo...i amd so high...mostly upd8...WO
Amethyst Sapling chapter 5 . 7/29/2006
dis is gettin good...upd8...u shoul make a clayoc or claySelia...the story wood be better
xSmartassChibix chapter 5 . 7/6/2006
AWESOME! - this is probably the best XS fic i've read yet! no one's ooc, and no, i dont think that your making your character out to be all powerful or anything.

so uh, just out of curiosity...why havent you updated? SINCE LAST YEAR? update soon, PLZ -

i love athrun chapter 5 . 3/28/2006
Wild Geek 1987 chapter 3 . 10/28/2005
Hi, I have just read chapter 3 of your story and think that it is quite good. How-ever, there are a few terms that I would like to help you with. I'm not being a show of, I'm just trying to help. Here goes.

The stick a blind person walks with is called a cane.

Keep up the good work.

rosie chapter 5 . 10/10/2005
speackiess, wonderful , WOW
silverblade919 chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
great fic continue soon
cobaltdragonX chapter 4 . 9/28/2005
this one is as good as teh last chapter or maybe even better love the situation that is happening to Clay. can't wait till the next chapter
itsonlyme chapter 4 . 9/26/2005
it fits! it fits! *does a boxing dance around Maru* oh...and i'm sorry i stole yer pocky...I WAS HUNGRY! *cries*