Reviews for Fickle Love
kittygirl365 chapter 7 . 1/12/2008
that stinks! not the chapter, but the part where Ichigo had to die... that was so sad. great story though.
Lukeybabycats22 chapter 7 . 2/13/2007
no poor auntaari and zakuro and the other baby wa that was sad:(

The One To Rule Them All chapter 7 . 11/19/2005
Me: Fae... that was effing amazing.

Krystal: that was so breathtaking and emotional.

Topaz: (smiles)

Me: I'm going to be doing a very sad story, called The One To End Them All. Don't worry I aint killing... much

Twister91 chapter 7 . 11/19/2005
hehehe! (hugs my bazooka)

Onyx: Ichi...

Jet: ...and the problem is?

Me: ...i dunno...anyway! write as soon as ya A levels finish!
Beastfire chapter 7 . 11/19/2005
Good chapter! I hope you actually do find the time to write more soon!
Lmann chapter 7 . 11/19/2005
That was a great ending! I hope you'll at least be able to check out our stories over this time! Good luck with your A levels and job!
SaoirseParisa chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
aw! such a cute chapter! you're so good! aw! Bakura so cute! I think it was also really cute when Antauri tickled Bakura. I made a scene in one of my fanfics similar to that but I made Chiro tickle Antauri when the monkey got hurt. such a cute little story.
SaoirseParisa chapter 6 . 11/16/2005
wow! cute little story! you should check out all mine and Fierce Red Fire's some time. such cute little monkeys. well they're all so cute!
Lmann chapter 6 . 11/5/2005
Geez, I can't believe this guy! Well this was good. BTW, have you read my latest story, Is This the One? You should.
Beastfire chapter 6 . 11/3/2005
Another good chapter!

Ivy: *has just gotten out of a fight with Mandarin and is holding her back in pain* any ice? Update soon!
Astral Firefly chapter 6 . 11/3/2005
wow, good chapter! loved Twister's line there :D!

Violet: *gazing dreamily into space*

Hari: three guesses who she's thinking about, the first two don't count... now *goes to try his best chat-up line on Zakuro* ... *comes back looking like crap* she turned me down!

Me: surprise, surprise. ;

Violet: yeah... update soon... *see's Otogi walking by* OH! WAIT!

Me: why am I cursed with lovesick muses?
Twister91 chapter 6 . 11/2/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOVED MY LINE! LOVED IT! (stops and growl) YA HAD MAL GO BAD AND RY TAKEN FROM ME! YOU SHALL PAY! (gets thrown in a cage to stop me killing Fae)

Onyx: JUST UPDATE SOON! AH! (gets clawed by me)

Jet: (has a tranquilizer gun) yeah! (shoots me)

Me: and another thing... (snores)
The One To Rule Them All chapter 6 . 11/2/2005
Topaz: :( Lemme at him!

Krystal: calm down dear

Me: put her in... she's dying here! We don't want to keep her! She'll destroy the reviewing room!

Topaz: (throws a fit)

Me: (rolls eyes) LOL! Update soon!
Astral Firefly chapter 5 . 10/25/2005
*glares* that guy was a rapist! anyway, pretty deep chapter!

Hari: *gawping at Zakuro*

Violet: *gawping at Otogi AND Ryou now*

Me: *slaps forehead* oh for crying out loud! look you two, Ryou is taken (I think) Zakuro's gonna be taken, and Otogi...

Violet: IS SINGLE! *flattens Astral in attempts to run after him*

Hari: *looks at pancake Astral, and shakes head* Being the all powerful authoress you claim to be, I'm surprised you didn't have the sence to move...

Me: shaddap. please update soon!
Beastfire chapter 5 . 10/23/2005
Ivy: Good chapter. My boss is out right now, so...yeah. *triplets hug her and she hugs back*

Tyr: Mommy, why is Skeleton King right behind you?

Ivy: He i-*looks and sees him* IS! *tries to fight him but he gets her and the kids* Update soon...AND HELP!