Reviews for Isle of Romance
Crack-jouchan chapter 7 . 11/22
That's adorable! Akito sent someone to help along the process xD Ahahahaha! The Sandersons seem like good people too.

The park incident, now that was adorable but awkward. Thank god noone saw it though! Think about how troublesome it would've been...
Crack-jouchan chapter 6 . 11/22
Like Momiji said, Yuki and Kyo are kiiiinda self-centered. Shigure is somewhat too, but atleast he isn't blind to everything else.

It's cute that while he's manipulative even to Tohru, we know he cares enough for her that he'll try his best to not let her get hurt. Touching, really.
Crack-jouchan chapter 5 . 11/22
Wow... Momiji is truly insightful. He's a good boy! Or... man now.

And Akito... He thinks the same way Momiji does, actually. Just with darker undertones cause it's, well, Akito.

This was an interesting chapter! Really insightful.
Shortie87 chapter 27 . 10/1
Will there be a sequel? Will they have kids? Twins? Triplets? Will Akito live for his daughter now? I loved this and this is the first Tohru/Shigure I've ever read!
Shortie87 chapter 26 . 10/1
I'm crying! Miki and Akito had a lil girl! 333
Great story!
ShigureTohruFan chapter 25 . 6/14/2013
I absolutely love this This is a model Shigure-Tohru romance fanfic. I really love this pairing so much and you give them justice with your writing. Please don't ever delete this fic! It's wonderful!
NekoSkittles chapter 27 . 7/11/2012
Hmm i thought i review this the first time i read it... oh well i just wanted to say you are a really really REALLY good writer! this is by far my favorite fanfic i read it a couple times already lol! and its okay that you made Akito a male it doesnt bother me either way.. oh and also i like that you didnt make Akito 100% evil... this is the only fanfic i read that has Akito as a semi good guy i like that side of him/her... i would really love if you decided to write another full length. my favorite pairings are Tohru/Shigure, Tohru/Hatori, Tohru/Kyo, and Tohru/Hatsuharu (cant stand tohru/yukis or tohru/akitos lol) so if you wanted to write another one with one of those couples i will love you forevers! :D
Miss Melinoe chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
Akito is a woman.
kouga's older woman chapter 27 . 9/10/2009
This story was AWESOME! I started it earlier and couldn't stop till I got to the end!
woooweeewooooo chapter 27 . 2/3/2009
*Giggles* I love this story!

I've read it twice now and it's amazing!

Hehe, there's not much to improve, the characters are a tiny bit OOC, but that's fine.

It suits the story. )

Kitten. x
Eldritch-Cien chapter 27 . 1/31/2009
Best...fruits basket...story...EVAR! The writing was concise and I got a good feel for everyone's emotions. I almost cried with a couple chapters! I've never seen this pairing b4 so it was new and fresh and absolutely yummy. I mean, there were moments where i wanted to go Kagura and punch Shigure through a wall, but Tohru's love managed to spare him :P

Totally favoriting this and you and hope you write more yummy stories!
Alexis chapter 27 . 7/4/2008
This story...I loved it. You are a very talented writer. I couldn't help but imagine the story being played out in real life. This has never happened to me before. I mean you captured every moment, every feeling so beautifully. Thank you so much for writing that. I really mean that. I just feel like I shouldn't read any more fanfiction stories. I don't think they could even begin to compare to this one. I mean, I actually felt like I was there every minute.! I am sorry I will shut up now. Thank you again.
windfeather101 chapter 27 . 3/14/2008! this was amazing and beautiful and wonderful! you are easily the best author i have ever read! thank you so much for this wonderful story! i've always shipped shigure and tohru and this is terrific!
Nightsmoke chapter 27 . 3/7/2008
Very nice writing, I love the descriptiveness of your words. Keep it up, you have talent! ]