Reviews for Misunderstood
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
So amasingly heartfelt story!
Aiwendil1 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Hey!

That was well written and nice to read. Although it does seem a bit strange for Harry and Dumbledore to spend night after night talking about Snape. Does nobody ever need sleep in fanfiction? (Yes, that is a general complaint...)

Nevertheless, it was sweet with a very caring Harry and I really hope that he managed to finally convince Snape of his love...

Thanks a lot for this,

ai
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
yikes bit teary this one aint it?

I know their, especially Snape, are OOC a bit but I do like how you portray them, theres just enough without them being totally different.
aradonai chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
aw. so cute. great job.
May Eve chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
-awws and squeals and acts generally fangirly before tossing herself in with Harry and Sev screaming "GROUP HUG!"- hemhem...sorry bout that. I got a little caught up in the emotion, that's all. Very nicely done and well written to boot! Excellent work!
Netrixie chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
oh- so sweet- not really angsty at all- i love it

netrixie
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
love it
ShesMyCHerryPI chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
and you couldnt say it untill he was going to leave you? Geez men are always going to be well...MEN! even if thier gay. sigh...great story HAD ME CRYING! I SERIOSLY THOUGHT HARRY WOULD TCHEAT ON SEV!
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
amazing!
Draconixis chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
I really like this one, and i was crying at the end. that might be cuz im very emotionall right now, but still. it was very good:) keep it up. im off to read your other fics now
IKnowATard chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
This si so sweet and beatiful! I love it!
xowildncrazyox chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
aw this is so touching :) good job
SevHar15 chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
AW! I love it!
The Greymalkin chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
I cried.
kears chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
how sweet. I couldn't resist reading it. I'm sorry. I'll go study now *ducks head and runs away*