Reviews for See the Sun
The Golden Fire-Lily chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I rather liked this one. As you were writing in the present, thought-flow way, there were a few things that were somewhat disjointed, but that's just all minor stuff.

Kudos for the brilliant story.

TGFL
Silindro chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
You've really got a talent for writing.
Takako's Revenge chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Before you ask, yes I am maing my way through your fiction.

Awesome, yet again!

Keep it up!
Kitsune's Grrl chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
that was beautiful! and i love the happy/funny ending.
Nushi chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
So this is probably a oneshot huh? Damn.

Kakashi smirks at them? Heh, naughty jounin...

Now I will threaten you to write more kakasaku. threatens

Your Nushi
Miss Bug chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
I really like this fic and your writing style. You manage to convey a very bittersweet tone which lends to an emotional reading. I'm looking forward to more of your fics.
Kyia Star chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
I like it; it's a lovely little one-shot. But you need to pick a tense and stay with it. Your story will flow more smoothly if you do. You've got past and present mingling and it's a bit on the choppy side.
AikidoChick21 chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Very nice. I liked it. The atmosphere was great, the dialogue was good and realistic. And Kakashi was wonderful (I think he's one of the coolest characters) and Sakura was very pitiable.

All in all, wonderful job.

AC
hitodama's tricks chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
hehe, that last sentance made me chuckle, Naruto and Sasuke growling everytime Kakashi gives a smirk at them behind his infamous black mask. Good job on the one-shot! It was cute and everything a one-shot should be! Here, have a cookie!*hands a cookie over to you* I hope you make more of kakasaku!XD
Red Rabbits chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Oh, this is definatly a nice fan fiction. The writing flows, and the storyline isn't all that bad, not at all.

3 Kakashi and Sakura!