Reviews for A perfect day
wenduo chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Very cute one-shot really love the father and son relationship they have in this story.
Lotrfan01 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
This story is truly are a very gifted writer.x
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
This is a really good story. This story showed that Legolas has a good heart because he was unwilling to kill and animal without need.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I hope Legolas was no younger than 9 or 10 in human years because hunting is dangerous.
just-oneofthe-reader chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
it's is not surprising that you won the contest.. the story gives off a warm feeling.. great! well see you later..i'm going to read yor other stories now :D
timme chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
this is so wonderful. i'm glad, because many would not be able to make the choice legolas did, and many would not be proud like thranduil was. hunting is one thing, but taking life for no reason, not to mention teaching a child to be proud of it, is another.

i can see why this won. :)
Tari Surion chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
As any other reviewer I've seen that put on a review this is a wonderful, touching story.

Hope to read more of your work,

~*~Tari,
irene chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
A truly lovely story! Very well done.

Thank you!
j-mercuryuk chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
That's so wonderful and sweet :D
KuriCurry chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Warm and really sweet ! Although my mind still asks what if the Prince did shoot the deer? what then? Such confidence in skill eh? Inspiring tale ! And I'm glad you shared it with us... **bows gracefully** anyway, I best be off, I have a midterms, and yet I'm reading fictions...

Peace

Foolish One/Fool Support

a.k.a

Elven Priestess of Procrastination

Loved the story, and it's going in my bookbind-of-great-wonderful-uberly-fantastic-fictions ehehe...
Deana chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Sweet story! Great job! ;)
Meg Ishiro chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Aww! That's so sweet! I really love how you perfectly portray the love between Legolas and his father. Awesome job, and I look forward to seeing more of your work!

~Meg
IwishSan chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Aw. King Thranduil is such a wonderful and loving ada!
White Wolf1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
I love little Legolas/Thranduil stories, and this one was very good. I got so imvolved, I kept saying, "don't shoot." I'm glad he didn't. BTW, this was one of the three stories I voted for. Congrats on the first place win!
tarnishedgold chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
That was so sweet. It does not surprise me at all that you won with this story. Such writing talent, creativity and insight are hard to find individually in an author. The fact that you possess all three talents is rare indeed.

Keep up the excellent work. You have another supporter who is waiting for another update.

I guess in the meantime I should check out the other writings you've posted.

See you later! _