Reviews for Pokemon Fire Strike Part One: Liberation
HeleneAlexandra chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Hey! I'm enjoying this fic very much. Only on chapter one so far, but I like the way you're fleshing out the training scenes, capture scenes and involving more characters than just your main. Too often I come across stories that revolve solely around one character and "fast-forward" through all of the "boring" scenes, aka the training of the Pokemon. This is a very satisfying read to someone who loves Pokemon, and I'm especially glad you only use the first 150. ) I'll review again later when I've read more, but so far so good!
Kaji Fireson chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Holy god, I never thought I'd find this story online again. I was such a big fan back in the day that I have it downloaded, but I never found part 2 again. I'm glad that you've either redone it or just reposted the first part, and you seem to be reposting or rewriting part two. I would come back and stick around these parts for that.

*will give less of an asskissing and more of a review when he gets around to rereading stuff*
Zephyr Souls chapter 1 . 3/11/2007 I remember reading this story a long time ago... it still remains one of my favorite fanfictions...
ddrago07 chapter 4 . 5/19/2006
hey this is one of the best pokemon stories out there i just had to let you know so yeah great job
Katie chapter 16 . 1/1/2006
That was an awesome story. Even though I was never a real fan of Pokemon, well I was when i was little, this is such a blast from the past! I loved how creative you were with it and hope that you will continue it!
J.A.Phillips chapter 16 . 12/24/2005
FINALLY, one of my favorite fics of all time is on Although, perhaps maybe you could also do a version that has the newer Pokemon in it as well. It might help to cure the one problem I've found with the story, and that's that everybody keeps capturing the same Pokemon.
Kira RaKash chapter 16 . 12/3/2005
You did a great job with this story! I really like the way you ended it! Congratulations on finishing a successful story!
CharizardRage chapter 16 . 11/26/2005
Bloody brilliant is all i can say bloody brilliant
Chaosblazer chapter 16 . 11/22/2005
It's like i always said i can come up with good ideas for fics but when it comes to me writing them, i sorta have too much to do, but anyway congrats on comepleting part one of this great legacy...that is Fire Strike, hope to chat with you soon if i only knew how, see ya later.
Zaratan chapter 16 . 11/22/2005
Very much enjoyed that, and greatly looking forward to the continuing story. Just don't forget... I want to see anouther KP chapter soon! lol

Oh, and anouther chapter is coming out to you today, so be patient!
Kira RaKash chapter 15 . 11/22/2005
What an awesome story! Your characters are extremely well-developed, and you have your own unique style. Great job!
Zaratan chapter 15 . 11/21/2005
Very much enjoyed that. The last scene was incredibly touching. Eagerly looking foward to more!
Zaratan chapter 14 . 11/20/2005
I think I'm starting to get the hang of the battles... they're starting to make sense, and looked good. Looking forward to more!
Chaosblazer chapter 13 . 11/20/2005
Wow you picked up speed, this is one of my favorite chapters of this story mainly because i liked all the pokemon they catch to make their teams great. keep up the great work man your doing great.
Zaratan chapter 13 . 11/19/2005
I like how you handled it all here, and the interpersonal was great. Looking forward to more!