Reviews for Moment of Clarity
Sara chapter 1 . 7/22
LOVE IT
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 1 . 1/1
Good job! Love how you've gotten into Ginny's mind.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
Please, more Missing Moments! That one was nearly perfect!
Bridget chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
excellent. really excellent. i always wondered what ginny's visit had been like
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
This was really great :) Thumbs up!
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
loved it
Vader8708 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Wonderful.
The Jumble Book chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
A very sweet fic and a nice filler in of that gap!
OMEGA2ALPHA chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
is it bad when you said "Ritchie, Jimmy and Demelza went on a McClaggen hunt..." I imagined them wearing African Safari type clothing with a riffle tip-toeing around like Elmer Fudd saying, "Shhhh, We're Hunting Wabbit."?
Rainbow185 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
That was cute :)
Araytigre chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Nice, you never know, it could have happened this way, and it could have been one of those scenes that got cut during editing. It's nice to speculate sometimes, you just might think of something that could change everything, or not. TTFN
BrightMikal chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
A really nice missing moment.

I liked Ginny's internal monologue a lot! Her thoughts were very in character, and it really made Ginny believable. At times sneaky, contemplative, and mischevious, I applaud you on writing her character very well indeed.

Write more! :)
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Pretty good.
Nifty Niffler chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I love missing moments. You did really well with this one. It's nice to see what might have been going through Ginny's mind at the time.

Have you ever thought of doing a missing moment between them when they meet up in Diagon Alley just before Harry's third year? I always thought Harry would have asked Ginny if she was okay after what she'd gone through.
clearwatercullener chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
that was good very detailed i liked it.

-clearwatercullener