Reviews for Falling for Hellish Eyes
luukia chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
It seems interesting !

And I'm fine with dark theme or suggestive one . (•ˆˆ•)

Thank you for writing !
Classic Blaze chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
Another great chapter, loving the story so far.

Keep up the good work.
Classic Blaze chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Great introdution, I loved it, the only problem I found was that sometimes I didnt know who was "talking", if you know what I mean.
koneko-chan chapter 8 . 1/26/2010
You still there? If you are...

Hurry and update!I hope your not dead or something.

It's been .. what 2 years?

Don't leave us hangin' dude.

UPDATE!
AllinaMae chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
I've read the first two chapters and I really like your writing style. It's refreshing to see people with creativity in their writing (and also to see non-terrible writers/story lines).

Gosh...I especially loved how you described their births, it was really powerful and made for a very good opener/transition in your story.

I see you haven't updated in a while...please keep writing for this story!
CrAzY-SiLLy-Me chapter 8 . 3/1/2009
Aww man. I was looking forward to the next chapter. It's hard to look for good AssassinxPriestess fics...

And nope! No complaints whatsoever as to what happened. _ It actually suits the whole thing!

Only thing is, I feel so deprived right now T_T
Sabaku no Hime27 chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
lol. bloodypriestess~ :)

as it happens ive already read a bit of this story hehe gi-recommend man diay ni sa akong bestfriend when we were in the process of writing our own ragna fic lols. awesome btaw ang imagery sa fight scene nice keu :) hehe ang pinaka-nice pajud kay... (lols at myself in this one)

ZACH ang name sa akong social life wahahaha
Siren chapter 8 . 1/20/2009
Somebody dose me with ice cold water, please! Haha! I loved that chapter, it's the best one to date! The amusing manner you described Zach's-er, situation. Love it, love it, love it!

Update soon, please!
DalisaY-17 chapter 8 . 10/27/2008
I actually like this chapter, Ate. . . kahit medyo *ahem, ahem* na, it took you a while to put in the fluff (and a bit in full blast too -_-) But all in all, it's well written, and you really took your time to make this a great output. Congrats! (because I can't even post anything right now. T_T)

Looking forward to more~!

-DalisaY-17 _
babee-angel chapter 8 . 10/14/2008
i hope u update again soon

i really like this fic
riilicious chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
AYAYAYAY~~

finally you updated it!
Siren chapter 7 . 4/6/2008
Hiatus? No... *sniff*

(kicks your muse!)

(kick you muse repeatedly)
MazdaKitsune chapter 7 . 10/16/2007
Sque! I loved it! She remembered! Yay! She remembered! *Does a little dance and falls into a messy heap of Crusader armor*
Siren chapter 7 . 8/24/2007
where are you? are you even still alive somewhere? please, please update soon...
Sabaku no Hime27 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007