Reviews for Revelation
Macmac chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Damn, better than smut. And that's saying a lot.
YoNoSoy chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Well, Youhei is also one of my favorite characters. The 'mature' one, he's supportive, smart and understanding :D. And also... Your fic is really nice _, I really enjoyed the reading. Thank you so much for sharing it with us :D. chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Wow. I haven’t visited this fandom for the longest time, but I’m actually glad I did now. Youhei is one of my three favorite characters in SD (the other two are Gin and… sigh, like any other hopeless fool, Kaede). And I’ve always appreciated his way of seeing things, of quietly observing, of being perceptive, but silent, nonetheless. He has this depth that one couldn’t easily fathom. Ahh, that’s my Mito. Good work. )
Keax chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Lanie, love. I've always appreciated Youhei's perspective into the relationship between Rukawa and Sakuragi and you crafted it so delicately and perfectly. Beautiful.
Aneetra chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
this is so weird, but i really liked it. its so damn short and i'm not even sure if i understand it entirely (does ru like hana too?) but the "ephemeral image", "interminable line", etc is very good sounding. basically, you rock.
wednesday chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
very nice! i really can't discribe how i feel about it but it's good. very good!
Mish1 chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
So beautiful! o
Tina Caps chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
I love it! I liked the last few paragraph. I agree wholeheartedly, it is undeniable. You have to make a chapter two of this. You cannot end it here. This is too good, I mean it got me hooked right away. Please.