Reviews for Between the Eye of the Flames
Midnights-AM-Child chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Amazing! I truly enjoyed this oneshot and wished things had been different for them.
Me-wants-Toast321-DEACTIVATED chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
PeterPandaBear chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Great, no seriosly awesome
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Well I'll be honest with ya, this is the first "TUE" fic I read that pretty much involves a Valerie/Danny kinda moment, not a bad one in my opinion.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Samantha-Girl Scout chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
oh... oh... this is just so... sweet! lol...
Ormspryde chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Needs a bit of a beta, but It's still rather good. Most intense.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Nicely done. I could totaly ssee this happening. Good insight. Nice IC. :D *nods in approval*
BlackShadow875 chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Wow. That's all I have to say. It doesn't matter that I found this three months after you typed up and posted this piece of fiction. Pieces of writing like this are pretty rare, and that's in a good way. The drama created in such a short time was well-paced, and kept me hooked until its end. I personally don't have a favorite Danny/(insert name here) pairing, but this was created in a thoughtful manner. Congrats.

P.S. - I'm quite honored you're reading my work.
WingsOfMorphius chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
So sad... T_T I'm adding this to my Valerie-based C2, Hunter Girl. Great story!
Reggie Tuesday chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
YEY! there are more Danny/Valerie fans out there! such a sweet story, I LOVE it! really well done and very somth and in character. I salute you! *salute*
The PhantomHokage chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
i love this story is there going to be a squel to it
Byrdie Fae chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
*eyes widen and she claps* My god...this fic wins. It totally does.

There were some errors, and one little paragraph that bothered me, but your characterization made me forget about them. It really felt like what they would do if we'd see it on TUE. Danny/Valerie aside [because I really like the two], this was written well. I was touched.
Skye-chan chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Finally, a Danny x Valerie fic! Absolutely loved this oneshot and it has inspired me to try drawing more fanart. Thank you very much for taking the time to write this. I'll make sure to point other people to this story. :3
dannygirl7782 chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Oh WOW. Paint me BLOWN AWAY. I love it! I'm going down your story list and find this, an American Dragon: Jake Long story...dang, you are going on my author alert list. :) Thanks for reviewing my Avatar poems or I never would have found some good reading :)
sharpwind chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Fantastic. Perfect. Awesome. Nice packing of emotion into such a small section. Love it.