Reviews for Da Monkey is a Genius
Alexandria Jaganshi chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
I can never get enough of this!
promenade chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
O_O

Goku... a genius?

and since when was Hakkai so...

mean? and egoistic?

haha. I liked it anyway.

my review is kinda late...

I only saw your story through "Agie's Group"...

it would really be appreciated if you get to see this insignificant review of mine... please do inform. XD
Kiyoko chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Ha!Ha! Go Goku! Such a funny story.

How can I login when I register 5x and I don't get their message?
Katherina Dipasupil chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
I really like it! I even can't stop laughing earlier! Anyway, maybe the next topic you should update is Geometry. Come'on! Most people say its hard which is either true or not! Okay? (puppy dog eyes) PLEAASE?
sanjo101 chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
hi there!

that's really a nice story and a funny one too...My friend told me to read one of your stories and I did it's really funny!

well goodluck in all of your stories!

Ü

JA!
bakazaruaddict chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
whot! that was so funny! :)
Within Rhythms chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
LOL! that is so cool! goku is pretty sneaky.
natsukiko chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
lol! You're right! Keep on writting! I'm looking forward to read the next chapter. See you on Monday! Jya ne! _

-Alex _
Crystal Haze chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
(rolls around on the floor)...Awesome hon...just keep writing...! OMG! ...especially the Sanzo crush on Niku thing, and the last part- you rock!
Meicdon13 chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
okay...kakabigay ko lng ng review sa ALPHABETICAL and since ayaw ko talaga mag-aral para sa 2nd periodic exams, magbibigay din ako ng review dito... Cute siya!
Painted Angel Wings chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
That was funni!

Thank u 4 reviewing my story, sorri it took so long to review one of urs. ( cuz u asked me in the review to read urs ;;)

Anyway cute, and thanxx again!

BSC
september rain907 chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Nice!

I saw in one website that if you rearrange "Da Monkey is a Genius" you will get "Gensomaden Saiyuki". )
Harahettabacasaru chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Horray for Goku!Thanks for the review!That was funny I laughed throught this one!Uhm anyway thanks again for the review I already updated _ *hugs Goku doll* Bye!
PureRose chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
This story is good to for some reason in the review it didn't display ur email adress so can you email me?

Sada lily
unimportant-deactivatedaccount chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
How cute! _ That was an adorable story! Hooray, for answer keys, neh, Goku? *laughs* I'll definitely read more of your stories when I have more time. And thank you for reviewing mine! :P