Reviews for Between Treason and Truth Revealed, An Interlude
Hoverbike Girl chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
This was just as good as High Tech Treason! It's a great prelude to Shadow the hedgehog (I'm assuming it is)! Perfect!
Tylec Asroc chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
This really is a great opener to wet our appetite! Even if the new Shadow game crashes as a failure, I've no doubt you'll mold something wonderful out of your adaptation.

What I admired so much is the well-defined character in each camp of this coming engagement. As I thought how to define each cast member, it occurred to me there's a common streak of pride and arrogance: Shadow snarling at the impudence of the soldiers (You insipid bug!), the extraterrestrial Black Arms scoffing at the backwater blue planet and the millions of dismissive "ants" they are about to conquer. Daredevil Sonic has an incredibly dangerous confidence, and the egomaniacal Eggman even points out the similarities between Shadow and himself. The weary GUN general seems an exception: All he wants is a lid over Project Shadow and whatever past involvement he had with the Ultimate Life-Form sealed.

Looking to your opening quote a bout organisms desire to "vent its strength", I wonder if the theme of pride and shows of power was not unintentional.
Magnatron The NR Fan chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Good job! Are there going to be more chapters? Or is this it? Either way I have confidence that you will make the right decision.

God bless you.

I am the Eggman!
Sky's Penname chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Hello! Its me! I saw that video and it was really neat! Although... I'm a little unhappy they changed Shadow's voice... And then since the guy who did Robotnik's voice died, they had to change his too. But oh well, I SUPPOSE I'll live with it. This chapter and story was great just like the other I've read! Really fun! I wonder what way your gonna make Shadow go? Really good stuff! See ya!
Mad Hat Crusader chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
I add this to my personal list of Sonic fanfiction worth reading. Also, I give you the Vocab Award. Why? You used the word "irate"

(god how I love that word)
RyukoVulpix chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
As always, I can't help but be awed at the talent I see in your works. Between Shadow's simply captivating story and mystery and your choices of words, I'm coming away feeling as if I'm seeing my supposed favorite character in a completely new light...

What I find very interesting in this story is the wide range of possibilities that it leads into, just as the game will. That last quote seems to speak my thoughts on this (regardless of whether that was your intention or not, ;;) The "Shadow" shown could easily be one of several that we have met, yet the choices that he/the player makes will lead him to become a different "Shadow" yet... And in each Shadow, the truth may be different, as well, in the position from which it is seen...

On an odd note... Near the end of "Wishes Are Eternal," I created an attack for Shadow much like "Chaos Blast"... and now I am having a heated internal debate over whether I should stick to the "Good" path and forgo this attack, or throw everything to the wayside and experience the power I once described... And now you've got me thinking again, with your choice of a first quote. :) I probably shouldn't be taking a video game this seriously.

A very strong piece of literature, only a few grammatical errors, definitely fits neatly into Sonic's world. Good job, and keep up the good work! (It truly is easy to get carried away with words after reading one of your works...)