Reviews for Run To Midnight
anon chapter 5 . 3/27/2008
I didn't really like the idea of Angela so badly in love with John for the long 5 years while at that time John already had a kid and a wife...

If I were Angela I could've kicked his a$$ and slapped him.

But nevertheless, a really good story/fic :)
Shadow Rising chapter 10 . 7/3/2006
Wow! That was really something! You know, you should really keep this Constantine thing up, even if it is based on the movie. Great work! I liked the idea of blessing the rain. Still... I would have liked it better if John and Angela had decided to play "Confession" before the story was over. Ah well... it was great anyways. I loved all of it! Keep up the good work!
fanficgeek chapter 8 . 12/25/2005
There you are. I couldn't wait to see what happened next. Great update, please continue.
fanficgeek chapter 6 . 11/28/2005
I'm so glad to see your update. Continue, this is quite interesting.
lionheartgirlx chapter 6 . 11/27/2005
WoOt! you updated! yay! kool chapter. yes that is something i would love to do, bless the rain...oh srry hehehe anyway, awsome job!
fanficgeek chapter 5 . 10/24/2005
I love this story. I'm so glad you made a sequel and you've got me on the edge again with this one.
lionheartgirlx chapter 5 . 10/24/2005
yay, you updated! so happy! awsome chapter!
lionheartgirlx chapter 4 . 10/7/2005
ok, this one made me cry! but i still loved it! awsome
Daydreamer731 chapter 4 . 10/7/2005
Oh, I see. You're still gonna be cruel to us. ::pouts::

So...since he was married, does that mean he's not interested in a relationship with Angela now? Cuz if he isn't then he's been a real bastard letting her think he is this whole time...Or does he want to be with her now that he's back?

UPDATE!
lionheartgirlx chapter 3 . 9/28/2005
Awsome and cery strong chapter. It's on my top favorits
Daydreamer731 chapter 3 . 9/28/2005
Aw! This fic is so sweet. Can we forget about plot and just have fluff the whole time? I won't tell if you won't. p

Anyway...I love your writing. You need to update soon, because every time I get an alert it makes me squeal. I'm really curious to see where you're going with this. You make me want to write little spinoffs for your fics. Fanfic for fanfic, go figure. _~

And um...I still vote for sex in the hospital bed. p
lionheartgirlx chapter 2 . 9/24/2005
Suspence is building! update soon
Daydreamer731 chapter 2 . 9/23/2005

Sex in the hospital, I say!

Sorry...I'm good. Really.

Update!
jeayniee chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
awesome sequel! i really like this beginning, and i can't wait for the next chapter. keep up the good work! i'm really enjoyin it
lionheartgirlx chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
I LOVE YOU! you made a sequel! i'm so happy and I love it! please up date soon