Reviews for Not a Clue
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 7/20
Really interesting idea.
tacaloking chapter 1 . 7/19
i think you make a spelling error nabiki said the really kasumi died with there mother im pretty sure really should be real
trebeh chapter 1 . 6/19
If DragonBall Z has taught us anything it's that the answer to the question you posed is 'yes'. Yes you can love an android.

Did you ever get to write part 2?
obliviated fan chapter 1 . 3/28
Please! :(
iamthefang chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Please make part 2.
LordOfTheAndain chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
This little omake crawled into my head as I was reading:

"Oh nothing…" Ranma replied, though it was plainly obvious it was something. "Say, what you doing tomorrow?"

"Same thing I do every day, Ranma-kun," she admitted with the tiniest bit of remorse in her voice. "Try to take over the world."
Reymen chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
I would really like if you continued this one.
Firedon chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Interesting on many levels. Kasumi actually has a ki-equivalent, since Ranma commented on its oddness. That means she'll likely be able to augment herself beyond her material's capabilities. Which is good/necessary for living in Nerima as a martial artist. Sad that this will propably not be continued,(or will it? After all it didn't land in crapspace) but what is here is enjoyable anyways.
Thanks for sharing it with us.
macdjord chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
This is brilliant. You should finish it!
Maxtaf chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
This is a pure delight. A Fanfic Ranma version of "Jerry was a man", with the exploration of just what makes a person a person. Throw in Ranma/Kasumi goodness, and it's an all around great beginning of a fic. Please return to this. It really deserves to be continued. And if you can't/won't, would you mind terribly if I did?
Crimson Yrael chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
This is one of the non-crapspace fics that really, really needs to be updated. The story is already halfway complete...come on, you're not going to let it just sit incomplete when it's this close, are you?
Rogue15 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I Thought I had read everything you had posted and I cannot honestly figure out how I missed this one, but this was really really good. It really covers a concept that I have never seen before.

What I find interesting though, is we know Ranma gets better the more challenge he faces. Wonder what they could come up together given some time... Now I have to go over your whole profile to make sure I did not miss anything else.
Tomichi chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I have a question...what happened to part 2
Orchamus chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Disturbing to the nth degree? Yes. Cool anyway? Yes. A little touching? Also yes.
Ka chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
*insert heart and gleefull expression here*
Very cute.