Reviews for Not a Clue
Firedon chapter 1 . 4/2
Interesting on many levels. Kasumi actually has a ki-equivalent, since Ranma commented on its oddness. That means she'll likely be able to augment herself beyond her material's capabilities. Which is good/necessary for living in Nerima as a martial artist. Sad that this will propably not be continued,(or will it? After all it didn't land in crapspace) but what is here is enjoyable anyways.
Thanks for sharing it with us.
macdjord chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
This is brilliant. You should finish it!
Maxtaf chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
This is a pure delight. A Fanfic Ranma version of "Jerry was a man", with the exploration of just what makes a person a person. Throw in Ranma/Kasumi goodness, and it's an all around great beginning of a fic. Please return to this. It really deserves to be continued. And if you can't/won't, would you mind terribly if I did?
Crimson Yrael chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
This is one of the non-crapspace fics that really, really needs to be updated. The story is already halfway complete...come on, you're not going to let it just sit incomplete when it's this close, are you?
Rogue15 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I Thought I had read everything you had posted and I cannot honestly figure out how I missed this one, but this was really really good. It really covers a concept that I have never seen before.

What I find interesting though, is we know Ranma gets better the more challenge he faces. Wonder what they could come up together given some time... Now I have to go over your whole profile to make sure I did not miss anything else.
Tomichi chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I have a question...what happened to part 2
Orchamus chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Disturbing to the nth degree? Yes. Cool anyway? Yes. A little touching? Also yes.
Ka chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
*insert heart and gleefull expression here*
Very cute.
Coranas chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Still waiting to see if Old Man Winters really is hunting Scooby.
de.atinhotmail chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This seems extremely good, I hope you finally continue it sometime
Ronan101 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
It's awesome! You're awesome! Please continue! :D
RatherFabulous chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Well, it's different from the ordinary tide of fanfic, and not bad at all.

I've been a fan of William H. Gibson's cyberpunk and the explorations of intelligence/sentience for years.
Asimov looked at these questions in the 50s ("I, Robot" was made into an excellent movie on this subject) and the early Star Trek episodes took a poke at them, then continued the theme in the evolution of "V'Ger" in the first Trek movie.

So... I have to wonder, as Ranma does, where does self-governance ...become self-awareness ...become a soul? What makes that difference?
If a set of responses becomes an awareness, if that awareness then comes to understand that it is an individual, separate from others of its type, if it can love, think and grieve (and dogs and cats do that, oh dear), then where do we set the threshold for true "I am"?

What faint, ephemeral edge defines a soul?

I look forward to your exploration of this subject.
shugokage chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
An amazing story with an unique twist great job!
Ironsct chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Dear Ozzallos

You're like some sort of genius. Its almost hard to read your work, as I can't decied which one of your stories I like the most, because their all good. Thank you for letting us read your work, and I can't wait to read more of it.

Sincerely

John
Dragonhulk chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Seven years and we still don't know what unpredictable reward Kasumi's giving Ranma, so sad. sniffle