Reviews for Over the Hills and Far Away
mariposa de cristal chapter 23 . 9/14
vamos todos sabemos que las mujeres que viven en hogares abusivos por lo general no acuden a las autoridades por ayuda, en especial porque cuando lo hacen pasan por un infierno de procedimientos antes de recibir una verdadera ayuda y en casi el 90% de los casos el agresor no recibe mas que un jalon de orejas y la que queda aun peor es la mujer, y no es mentira lo vemos en las noticias a nivel mundial asi que no estoy de acuerdo con las opiniones de algunos lectores, en otro tema no estoy de acuerdo en que harry debio matar a dudley y sus matones, eso lo hubiera puesto al mismo nivel que voldie y orochimaru y no creo que esto sea veraz, por lo demas a mi me gusta el fic como esta hasta ahora, si no tuviera ligeras incongruencias en la trama pensaria que la escribio una maquina, pero una persona a veces se desvia en lo que escribe, vamos que no todos somos genios literarios y a todos de vez en cuando nos abandona la inspiracion y las musas nos fuerzan la mano, no te preocupes, besos
lime green lily chapter 31 . 8/27
Anon chapter 45 . 8/19
I love this fic.
Grim24 chapter 7 . 6/28
Obito and the other is alive which mean the war should be starting or it's already started and what's with the akatsuki there's no goddamn akatsuki in third shinobi war this what really grind's my gear people who crossover story to some anime that he doesn't even fucking know the history. I find your story simply unbearable..
Grim24 chapter 5 . 6/28
One question when did the elemental nation became this fucking weak surely you don't know anything about Naruto or atleast a little of it you'r ruining the story...
I've been trying to ignore all of your time line issues but I cannot do so anymore I have been enjoying it even with the random nonsense
1. Ron has been strong enough to be mizukage for years now but Harry can't fight deidra and sasori after almost 30 years without losing? When Naruto could have wiped them at 16? Wtf dude?
2. tonks has been undercover for 20 years and Wtf did she need to be in there for 20 years. I have yet to read a single useful thing she has spied in 20 years. Kimmimaro told Harry about Kabuto so why was she there? Besides to be useless.
There's so much more earnie & Lucius... tonks not having a medalion...over 20 years in konoha and still not having the houcrux Wtf kind of deal was that...ect...ect
You clearly don't read your own chapters to make sure you are still on track as much as I love the concept I cannot continue to ignore this basic stuff it's so annoying
Good luck on your writing
hallelujah I'm a bum chapter 45 . 3/20
So what happened to Sasuke? Did he die or leave the village? Other than that it was a great story and I can't wait to see what you do next
Jostanos chapter 45 . 3/19
Well done. (Matsuo: Medium rare! XD)

You pass!
Flawless victory!
Cantrix Somnus chapter 1 . 3/7
R.A.B. stands for Regulus Arcturus Black, not Artemis. I do not know if this is creative license or innocent mistake, but I thought I ought to let you know in case you were not aware. Well-written and true to character. I will check out your other stories.
Stolid-Scholar chapter 23 . 2/29
I've liked the story so far. That said, the way everyone says Harry 'has it coming' is being ridiculous and rather insulting of Tonks' intelligence. Tonks is a grown woman, a trained auror, and a member of the Order. This is war, and in war troops know going in the horrors they may have to face. Treating her choice, which was a correct and noble one, as something Harry 'had her do' trivializes her heroism. While a commander must look out for his unit, holding him personally at fault for every injury and inconvenience is childish and petty.
XFlare chapter 45 . 2/22
Love it. It's brilliant.

Keep writing~!
what why Arashi? why change Rin's name to Kishimoto? was it just for the heck of it or tribute to author? what.
RatherFabulous chapter 4 . 1/22
Harry has never been a shinobi of Konoha, and thus cannot be considered a missing nun. I would say, rather, that he is considered a person of interest to Konoha, and, in consideration for joining them (and it is implied that he would be sharing information with them), he would no longer be subject to intense pursuit.
Love your work
Wow the simple summoning charm is so overpowered. Should have accio intestines or accio heart hahahaha
2,436 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »