Reviews for Over the Hills and Far Away
Keep the good work !
OoOXylionOoO chapter 23 . 7/30/2013
Great chapter !
OoOXylionOoO chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
What happened about Occlumency and Meditation for fooling truth serum ? !
OoOXylionOoO chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
Ok I really would like to know what happend in the SHinaobi continent, or when this is happening...
OoOXylionOoO chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
Well I know that Harry is trying to outwit Orochimaru but I hope he will not loose himself...too much.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
It's a good idea, and I like those chapters.
Keep up the good work !
Tchouss

Xylion
ksecc1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Hmmm. Intesting start.
Dcharger chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Woah, your math is way off. If he was 17, then another 20 for lily, that's already 37. Add the 22 from Harry and that 59, not 34. He'd be 34 if you cut out lily, and Harry was his son instead of grandson. Just saying.
171734, see, you skipped the 20
xDarklightx chapter 43 . 7/27/2013
I love it. I can't wait to read how everything goes. Update as soon as you can.
Merakien chapter 43 . 7/26/2013
Another great chapter. :)
Von chapter 42 . 7/26/2013
"From the moment that I gave him Orochimaru's Seal I took his life away."

Wait wait... Harry didn't give him the seal. He was in the WW when the attack happened and Shisui was bitten. Any Uchiha could have been bitten. The worst Harry was responsible for was offering the seal but also offering the option of Shisui *not* taking it for some reason (the chance of draining snake-face at some point?) which could be said to NOT be a choice because shinobi are conditioned to take the hard missions for the good of others.

Before the final attack Shisui outright said 'even if I survive, after he controls me, I'll kill myself' (which struck me then as a wussy thing to do) which suggested the plan was for him to be controlled, perhaps through the seal rather than Imperio, but still... As far as I see it, Orochimaru ranks first as a blame figure, followed by Shisui himself with Harry as a distant third.
FatesShadow83 chapter 43 . 7/25/2013
Great chapter! I was quite surprised to see it as i had thought this story finished for some reason... Glad you're back!
Von chapter 28 . 7/25/2013
After re-reading this, I'm hoping that the space between Tsunade and Naruto being Hokage is filled with Harry. Tsunade can be all 'I'm the Hokage, I order you to take the job!' and he can be all 'Fuck off, I'm retired!' but in the end takes the ropes just long enough to give Naruto some proper training on the job.
Von chapter 43 . 7/24/2013
WHOO Update! Now I can read it all again from the start!

It sounds like Harry is wrapping up his life in preparation to die. I'm pretty sad about it, really. He may have never wanted to be a shinobi, but he is - and a lot of his 'precious people' are and to lose that would lose them.

I admit, I'm hoping something happens where he reverts to a younger age for a second go at life or something. Not so young he doesn't remember or can't interact with them, but young enough to have a chance to feel less exhausted and ruined by life.
2,433 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »