Reviews for Over the Hills and Far Away
Ni Mats chapter 41 . 6/18/2012
This story is so epic. You managed to portray all the characters without getting OC. Seriously I can't believe I didn't find this Fanfiction till now. This story has dragged me into the plot and won't spit me out (not that I care). You are one great writer.(I have read some of you other stories and hadbeen very impressive) Please update soon. :)

(so sorry If I sound like some adult writing a comment on this story, I'm only a teen.)
GEDOMAZO10TAILS chapter 31 . 6/10/2012
In answer to your claims that 14 year olds would be unable to perform advanced techniques at their age, I have one word. Itachi. Not to mention the whole Sasuke-Chidori and Naruto-Rasengan thing.

But other than that, great story so far, I have been thoroughly enjoying it, and I'm glad Tonks gets to go home, though I have to say that I don't really think she did anything in the story, and that it was just a pointless plot device to show Harry's development in his attitude. I was almost sure you had forgotten her.

Anyway, again, really loving the story, and if you haven't settled on a pairing yet, I would recommend someone... well, anyone really, from the Naruto verse, preferably Yugito, really because she's one of my fav fem. characters, and he's shown he has a soft spot for jinchuuriki, or perhaps Anko, because of the whole Orochimaru ties.

Again, and for the last time, riveting story.
mezz 5052 chapter 16 . 6/7/2012
Yo just like to say your story is wicked and I'm lovin every minute of reading it but I'd just like to point out a mistake cos I'm picky like that haha the fuuma in fuuma shuriken means demon wind not shadow the shadow shuriken is a technique in which one shuriken is thrown and another is secretly thrown in its shadow just out of sight of the target. But other than that your story is awesome. Mezz out
Noir chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I like the idea of your story, however, no matter how eloquently you shape your sentences, grammar counts. Please consider a beta; errors in comma use and differentiation between words-the difference between "crutch" and "crouch" for example-add up.

N
Shadow Owner chapter 41 . 5/15/2012
Hey,

Thanks for persisting with this fic! Glad I stumbled upon it; it's been a most fascinating perspective. It helped that Harry's rapid mastery of ninja ways and his drastic transformation were believably attributed, and that the storyline hasn't been rushed out.

Also awesome having the angsters form their bond, and to see Harry's affection and tremendous soft spot for them and vice versa; it's been a welcomed alternative than not having Itachi and/or Sasuke around. Can also understand why you had Shisui take the fall, though I would hope that rather than sacrificing for Sasuke, that Itachi would stick around for a long while... Still, it's your fic ;)

Curious about the task Harry assigned Lily, though; did anything come out of it?

Anticipating subsequent chapters!

Shadow
izzywizzyme chapter 40 . 5/13/2012
Loving this story! Its so amazing. I love your reasoning on how you got rid of Orochimaru especially reason F :) they made me giggle. Thank you _
Niwaki chapter 41 . 3/25/2012
nice please continue soon
SarbearOkami chapter 7 . 3/19/2012
I the only one show as thinking bleach when I saw urahara?
Battle neurosis chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
For ch3:

i think magic wand's major work is to amplify or expand the users chakra.

The wizards & witches mentioned in HP have as less chakra as a normal genin. They never build their physical calibre. They might only want to strenthen their mind as hard as steel.
Wonderbee31 chapter 41 . 3/7/2012
Dang, an awesome cross here,and sorry it took so long for me to find it, but a heck of a story there, one that has a great amount o action and a blending of two worlds that are far apart and right next to the other. Well done!
AceZ-Shadow chapter 41 . 3/7/2012
do you plan to kill harry? . . . .
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 41 . 3/6/2012
nice
Stelmaria chapter 41 . 3/6/2012
Nice update!
agenthal chapter 41 . 3/5/2012
OMG AN UPDATE :D

So exciting. Think this will always be my favorite crossover fic, from the day you posted the first chapter.
LadyTeldra chapter 41 . 3/5/2012
1) I better not have a year long wait for the next chapter.

2) I've never will figure out why people complain about things like timelines in fanfiction. There are numerous reasons things change. For all they know Harry had such an impact that Konoha and Iwa that they didn't have time to worry about eachother and were too busy trying to hunt Harry. Obviously that probably isn't a valid reason but it still works in some stories.

3) I need a break from real life.

PS. Thank you for not abandoning the story and writing it in the first place.
2,308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »