Reviews for Over the Hills and Far Away
theaceoffire chapter 26 . 6/18/2014
Plus 5 for having the most competent Harry Potter moment that I have seen... ever.
96flowers chapter 43 . 6/13/2014
This is an absolutely amazing story. I just sat and read NAND read and read. I hope you finish it! I would love to know what happens! You are an amazing writer and I thank you for sharing you talent
BrokenAlice chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
You did Harry. Kami, God, Jashin help you. Interesting writing.
The perfect new body/host, right?
Grisia chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
Dayum you! It broke my heart to see Draco turn into a child! Poor Snape and Dray doesn't deserve such a cruel fate *sobs*. Well, I wonder how the Malfoy line will continue...? Maa I assume that Cissa and Lucy would try to get another heir when Mini-lucius mentally regressed, and if they have yet to have one, I so pity them as their ancestors would curse them to hell and back for bringing the end to the line. *shrugs*

Ok, I don't even know why I bother caring if the Malfoy line continues or not *deadpanned*. Getting back in track, I seriously wonder how they would survive and do hope that they do become survivors. Merlin, I seriously want Voldie and Orochimaru dead! Tch, and here I'm such a TMR/HP fan. I'm such a traitor... Forgive me Tom! *chokes on a sob*
SpiderRealm chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
Loved the chapter! I hope that Orochimaru doesn't punish Harry too hard for falling for that trap. Love how things are going so far. :)
SpiderRealm chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
Loved the chapter! I am somewhat loving how Harry is changing, was a bit sad when he was so cold to Bill, not cool. :(

And I hope the pairing is slash, that would be awesome! :D
SpiderRealm chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
Loved the chapter! I can't believe Harry accepted Orochimaru's offer, I really hope that the man grows too fond of Harry to steal his body! :D
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Interesting. I think I've passed over this story before, but for some reason I've never read it. I like the idea and how things started, really interesting. :)
1sunfun chapter 43 . 3/6/2014
A really nice and interesting story.
Guest chapter 43 . 1/11/2014
Guest chapter 19 . 1/8/2014
Great writing
charm13insomnia chapter 43 . 12/22/2013
awesome fic
lyfctymc chapter 43 . 11/12/2013
The title of this story instantly reminded me of Tellytubbies ;D
I like where this is going, hope you update soon!
RubyUchiha13 chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
You do know that kakashi's teacher is minato namikaze right?
newboy chapter 43 . 10/14/2013
So the end is coming, I can only imagine what Voldemort has planned for stonhenge, considering he was always considered a genius it has to be somthing big if it has kept him preoqupied all these years. I can also only imagine everyones reaction about harry being the hocrux, they will range between devestated, and beyond angry. I actually hope Anko is one of the ninja that goes with them, as quite frankly she ows harry an aoplogy, and this would really drive home to her that he was nothing like Orochimaru. Not to mention someone should tell the shinobi exactly what harry had to fight against while growing up. There are a lot of things that harry never said, and it is really time that the truth, all of it gets released into the open.

For the record I would like to say that I only just read this story today, and I like where it is going, the only thing is I really hope that you have Voldemort doing somthing truly earth shattering at stonehenge, because nothing else would explain him being quiet for 20 years without any sign of him.
2,466 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »