Reviews for Over the Hills and Far Away
Great writing
charm13insomnia chapter 43 . 12/22/2013
awesome fic
lyfctymc chapter 43 . 11/12/2013
The title of this story instantly reminded me of Tellytubbies ;D
I like where this is going, hope you update soon!
RubyUchiha13 chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
You do know that kakashi's teacher is minato namikaze right?
newboy chapter 43 . 10/14/2013
So the end is coming, I can only imagine what Voldemort has planned for stonhenge, considering he was always considered a genius it has to be somthing big if it has kept him preoqupied all these years. I can also only imagine everyones reaction about harry being the hocrux, they will range between devestated, and beyond angry. I actually hope Anko is one of the ninja that goes with them, as quite frankly she ows harry an aoplogy, and this would really drive home to her that he was nothing like Orochimaru. Not to mention someone should tell the shinobi exactly what harry had to fight against while growing up. There are a lot of things that harry never said, and it is really time that the truth, all of it gets released into the open.

For the record I would like to say that I only just read this story today, and I like where it is going, the only thing is I really hope that you have Voldemort doing somthing truly earth shattering at stonehenge, because nothing else would explain him being quiet for 20 years without any sign of him.
Q.Q chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I hope you can come up with a good reason for Orochimaru to make a very short visit to Harry while having to complete an apparently very long and difficult journey. It seems unfounded and just overall not Orochimaru-y enough.
Luckily the story is well written, though you could have tried to build it on something a little less unbelievable.

Q.Q
Marvixis Mauve chapter 43 . 9/22/2013
this is such a great story! it's so inspiring and heartwarming, and great, and funny, and sad, and angst-y, and just. PLAIN. AWESOME!

i'm so amazed with how you made the Shinobi world and the Wizarding world meet. It's probably one of the best crossovers, FOR ME, I have ever read. And that's a LOT.

so you're awesome! the story's awesome! thumbs up, like and all that rot. and not to be a pushy reader, first time reviewer but... please update soon? i'm like, HANGING right now! (OoO)

a whiny raven
Sebby47 chapter 43 . 9/12/2013
Great Crossover! I've really enjoyed reading this story, i hope to be reading your next update soon. Keep up the hard work!
Venus914 chapter 22 . 9/5/2013
Ew. Why is Harry flirting with Dudley's wife? Calling her beautiful and lovely is too much. I dont agree with how Dudley treated her. It's wrong. But she was Dudley's, you know, and it's kind of gross.
Venus914 chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
Bill's feelings or Harry's cold treatment of him isnt that big of a deal. He didn't die, did he? Im more concerned about the innocent monks.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 43 . 8/29/2013
xyz "Tell your master that the ninja Ookami is here to see him as agreed upon a year earlier." Harry said and made very certain not to talk in Parseltongue.
Verry amused.
xyz Harry-nii-san needed their help and there was no way that Kimimaro was going to not answer this call.
Interesting.
Good day, good night, and good luck, serpents.
Funkegirl chapter 34 . 8/26/2013
Finally gotta take the time to say I love this story. So many times I feel like I wanna take a break from it since it is so long and read something else, but I just can't do it. I gotta keep reading. Please do keep up the good work on this one. Can't wait to see how everything plays out.
WalkingStranger99 chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
You do realize the fourth is named Minato right ?
Guest chapter 22 . 8/17/2013
Honestly, it's unsurprising Dudley ended up a alcoholic wife-beater. The whole bullying thing ties into it quite nicely, and Dudley would be extremely receptive to addictions and other diseases of the mind since he's never had to work for anything, and his parents didn't curb his tendencies to overeat(or teach him any self-restraint at all) This is actually a logical situation for him to be in. Vernon encouraged this kind of behavior, and Petunia always lived in the delusion that her son was perfect. I'm a little surprised he's married with a kid, though. With his history of bullying, and his no doubt extensive criminal record, it's a wonder the abuse wasn't spotted and dealt with quickly. Not to mention how Dudley could've gotten some poor woman to marry him. He probably held her to the altar at gunpoint. Dudley doesn't have enough brains to connive his way into a woman's heart, but he does have brawn.
2,457 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »