Reviews for Over the Hills and Far Away
Nawaki no Shinobi chapter 9 . 11/6/2005
Nice story. What happened to Tonks is quite sad though. I just hope she wont suffer the same fate as Tayuya from the Manga. What about pairings? Harry/Anko perhaps?
Zoroz chapter 9 . 11/6/2005
hm nice chapter i spose, more more.
Sarah Riddle Potter chapter 9 . 11/6/2005
Awesome update. Can't wait for the next one.
Candidus-Lupus-Full-Moon chapter 9 . 11/6/2005
good chapter
anime-rulez3 chapter 9 . 11/6/2005
Another great's great to see Harry agreeing to babysit Naruto...oh man...i can't wait for the next chap...

I was quite surprised that tonks is Tayuya...good job here too...hope both of them is able to stay sane...
SensiblyTainted chapter 9 . 11/6/2005
Hola! I just wanted to say that I've faithfully been reading though I don't always review. I really like this story. I like the people and the personalities you've crafted. My only request is for you not to follow Naruto too accurately. I believe things would be really really different with Harry there. I don't think Naruto should be as abused as he was. I don't mean people should be nice to him, but his personality would shift a bit with a constant person in his life who genuinely cares. As for Sasuke and his older brohter... I'm not sure about that. I mean, I can see why the older brother would go insane, but would he if Harry continued to offer support? And even if he did would Sasuke really grow up alone and isolated in his empty house? Wouldn't Harry step in somewhere in there? ... Anyway, I have faith in your story crafting. I just want to encourage you to step away from the known Naruto story line since you've made dramatic changes in that world with the mere presence of the wizarding world and Harry. I understand that somethings need to stay the same, but well... I'm sure you get what I'm trying to say. What's the point of FanFic's if we can't go and make it better for some of these poor babies!
korrd chapter 9 . 11/6/2005
Will one of the people from the outpost take care of Naruto? Update soon.
serious.effort chapter 9 . 11/6/2005
Great chapter, of course, fanfiction was being incredibly stupid for not letting me load the chapter right (I had to take four different routes to this chapter to even get this chapter to show up. My email link wasn't working), but it was well worth the frustration.

I love the story.

Sk8er7 chapter 9 . 11/6/2005
this was an excellent chapter. i like how u update so soon. keep it up! im with you all the way! also, thanks for mentioning me in the "thanks to" section. it made me feel so good. :~D
HarbingerLady chapter 9 . 11/6/2005
Do the others know that Naruto is the Fourth's son?
miako chapter 8 . 11/6/2005
Much love and luck in the upcoming chapters.
gahtzuah chapter 9 . 11/6/2005
Great chapter! I love the way you write Tonks as Tayuya. It's genius! :) The part where Harry got jealous was very interesting. I wonder who the other spy is?
E.A.V chapter 9 . 11/6/2005
Pshaw! Fantastic chapter!
Surarrin chapter 9 . 11/6/2005
Crumpets and strawberry jam taste nice in the morning, especially when you have two Ceritifcate exams later on.

It may be your own plot, but the Stone , Leaf war was when The Yondaime Hokage was still alive.

Anyway, Good chapter,