Reviews for Over the Hills and Far Away
Sk8er7 chapter 10 . 11/16/2005
great job. please please update soon! im so happy that im mentioned...
VB chapter 10 . 11/16/2005
Loved the update *glares* though it took you long enough. :) Looking forward to the next chapter. What are you going to do about missions. Like Haku and Zabuza? What about Harry and Orochimaru?
arsenic-graffiti chapter 10 . 11/16/2005
Aww~! I love Harry's interactions with the rest of the gang!

Hmm. Itachi is still there, but I noticed that there was no further mention of Fugaku after Itachi and Shisui graduated from the Academy. Wonder if that's going somewhere. Jiraiya's also disappeared, but I suppose that's to be expected. Or not.

Speaking of Murphy's Law, I wonder when it's going to kick in.

Also, what ever happened to Draco and Severus? Will they ever show up?
Shadow Crystal Mage chapter 10 . 11/16/2005
HEY! The 'Harry as Naruto's big brother' is /my/ schnicht! And the "Naurto meeting Sasuke through Itachi and Harry"!

-grins and does a happy dance-

YES! SOMEONE TOOK MY IDEAS! THAT'S A FIRST! I"M OFFICIALLY GREAT!

But okay, I'll let it go since you updated (faster than me, but that's no surprise).

More plot points from the canon filled in, I see.

When is Harry going to kill all those people?

You flashforwarded! How mean! Now my sense of how old everyone is is /way/ off!

Keep up the good work and update soon!

-evil snickering- Man, I feel like such a supervillain whenever i say that!
Xsi chapter 10 . 11/16/2005
I think a Harry/Anko would be rather funny, but, in all honesty, any serious pairings would probably ruin the tone of the story.
Coffee and Twinkies chapter 10 . 11/16/2005
KAWAII! XD...You know what I just realized, what will happen when Naruto finds out about Harry being the grandson of Orochimaru? I dunno if he will take it well...
Candidus-Lupus-Full-Moon chapter 10 . 11/16/2005
good chapter

i enjoyed it keep going
Serious.Effort chapter 10 . 11/16/2005
Flames are really hard to write, I mean it. I've tried a few times, but I can never get myself to send anything more than constructive critiscm. Actually writing a flame is more difficult than sending something helpful. You have to lower your intelligence level way too much for it to be a comfortable experience. _~

Great chapter! And no, I don't really care if there is romance or not... I like the changes you've made to the Naruto timeline, though! I really want to hit Ernie though, it's a good thing I've never liked the fat Hufflepuff much. _ I might feel guilty about imagining myself ripping him to shreds. Glad that's not the case.

I'm really looking forward to more.

-exile
Tsurai Shi chapter 10 . 11/16/2005
Sugoi chapter! It'd be great to have something simaliar about Garra in the fic. I love any kind of pairing, EXCEPT Sakura times anyone. I just don't like her. Plaese update soon!
Keitorin-chan chapter 10 . 11/16/2005
I not too sure about pairings for Harry . . . He's just a lot older now, and that would be kinda weird. Oo; Anyway, if there are any pairings, I hope it's slash! I can still read het if it isn't too much, but I prefer slash any day!

Saffron
dracontia chapter 10 . 11/16/2005
I think you should be happy you got a flame, I means someone was willing enough to got through the whole story and bitch, so even if they didn't like it it was interesting enough to go through the effort of flaming. As it is, not so many people who read fanfiction review at all, so it could be easily constructed as a backwards complement. Wow, that wwas a fun rant)

I have to say that it was slightly disturbing to see a cheerful Sasuke and a more level headed Sakura. Has/will Harry teach magic to Naruto? Also how old is Harry by this point? And does Naruto know about Kyuubi yet?

Exelenct chapter, but right now you should be writing another instead of reading this.
Krows Scared chapter 10 . 11/16/2005
Please please please don't just do pairings for pairings sake just let the story run naturally. There are so many fics out there where the reviewers are so obsessed with pairings that the author ruins a perfectly good story just to pacify the reviewers. If a pairing fits the story and you're happy to write it do it but please don't try and warp the story around a pairing it's just so wrong (and I don't care if anyone hates me for my opinion on that but it's one of my pet hates)

Good story though and don't worry about the flame everybody likes different styles and plots it'd be a very boring world if we all liked the same. Try reading their stories sometimes you'll be surprised at how bad they are at writing and so can only flame others without offering constructive criticism (i.e. they cannot tell you what they liked or disliked or offer helpful comments on how to improve) sometimes they have a point but more often than not it's probably that time of the month *grin*
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 10 . 11/16/2005
First of all. SQUUE~! I absolutely love this chapter! It was a very interesting twist to have the Kyuubi attack first and have the war with Stone after. The fact that Kakashi calls Naruto "sensei" and looks up to him was a nice touch as well. And I thought the interplay between Naruto and Harry was so adorable; I love it to bits! ]

All the little things here and there as to why Naruto wears orange, why he likes ramen and wants to be Hokage entered with a smooth transition that made it look very logical. Another point for you. However, there are some points that I was confused.

Is Kakashi still the jounin-sensei of team 7? Because Manji commented on Sakura's weakness to genjutsu and he wouldn't have known unless he was giving the test or at the test. Hmm. Oh, and how old is Harry? Is he in his 40's or something? Eww, that would make Voldemort like his 100's. Hehe.

As for pairing...yaoi is always nice _. Just b/c I'm biased, I would say pair Kakashi and Harry together, but I'm not sure how the age thing works out. But then again, I'm a firm advocate that age doesn't matter in love as long as both of them are over the age 14. lol.

Anyways, it was a great chapter and it was long, too. Yay! I hope you enjoy your trip and come home fast! AS for your computer, not much I can do there. Anyhow, kudos! And update soon!
Henshi-anichan chapter 10 . 11/16/2005
O, I LOVE your Sasuke! And your Itachi! And your.. Oh hell, I love everything, 'kay?

And if anyone flames you, DO NOT let it put you down, it's THEM whoose got a problem, 'cause this story is the BEST! I read that flame, and found it really stupid. Bad plot my ass! Try to read the whole story before you fry it, dumbass!

Ahem... Yeah, sorry. Stuff like that just really annoys me. It's really stupid to post a critique of a plot after reading just the first chapter(didn't it cross you mind that things might just be explained later on?) even if it's meant in a constructive way, but to FLAME the freakin' PLOTLINE after reading ONE chapter is just so DUMB!

So, DON'T LET IT GET YOU DOWN!

This story RULES, and if anyone else flames you, tell me and I'll hunt them down and...

yeah...

Just keep uppdating, 'kay?
anti-thule chapter 10 . 11/16/2005