Reviews for Over the Hills and Far Away
FireAngel8723 chapter 10 . 11/19/2005
You got a flame? For *this* story? That's weird, cause this story's awesome _. So don't worry about the one flame you got, because it's outnumbered by all the good reviews.

Again, great chapter. I loved the interaction between Harry and Naruto.

Keep 'em coming! _
anime-rulez3 chapter 10 . 11/18/2005
Wicked Chap...u realy noe how to make my day...i think it's so warm to see naruto and Harry together...:D

No pairings are fine, i dun really care for romance anyway... but is the Uchiha Masscre going to happen? I mean Itachi sounds perfectly happy now...n i dun want him to become sadistic suddenly...hmm...well ur the author...

Hope to see ur next chap soon...
ModernRomeo chapter 10 . 11/18/2005
Awesome. I've really enjoyed reading this story the last day or so (started reading it last night and continued reading it the next day), and I must say, this is probably the best HPXNaruto crossover I've ever read, very well done.

Though putting in time skips would be nice, I noticed in this chapter that you jumped around a lot, not a bad thing, but it gets a little hard to figure out ages and such without indicaters. A minor tidbit, but that's about all I didn't really enjoy about your story.

But I must say, I'm waiting for the next chapter, so hurry up! _
Kaaera chapter 10 . 11/18/2005
Be honoured! By having your very first flame, it means people think you are a writer. D Heck, my very first flame made my day-I was bouncing around, and showing it to everyone, and it wasn't even a very good flame... But it still made me super happy for like, a week. I think i still have it marked somewhere as my 'first flame ever', lol. *is not a pathetic geek, really...*

Heh, I can't wait to see what happens next! I'm dying to find out! D
perfectly weird chapter 10 . 11/18/2005
There's going to be a Uchiha massacre soon? but since Itachi and Shisui actually are great friends and that Itachi is not mentally suffering from his clan's expectation i thought the event wouldn't happen...right? right?

;p but a really nice fill up chapter. i can't believe Orochimaru is letting Harry run around free!
japanese-jew chapter 10 . 11/17/2005
bloody excellent. It seems almost as if you're setting this relationship up for a fall! It would be wonderful if Harry did something that caused Naruto's interests to be conflicted- Harry-ni-san? Or Konoha? Family? Or duty? I love relationships.
SensiblyTainted chapter 10 . 11/17/2005
Great chapter! I loved the summery and the song fit perfectly! I'm glad that the Naruto world is changing because of Harry's influence. I hated how Naruto had NO ONE! They make a cute mentor-child pair... I LOVE GARRA more than anyother character in Naruto. I have no idea why, but his story compells me. I feel bad for him and admire his strength to hold on to sanity as much as he can when he was faced with an unbearable existance. I admire that he was willing to change when his eyes were opened and he stopped killing and stuff after he fought nad lost to Naruto at the end of arch one of the anime, so I'd really love for him to become a bigger part of the story... As for pairs? I don't know... I like Harry alone personally. The way you've written him, I think if he lets anyone in besides friends and fosterlings then he just wouldn't be HIM As for Naruto? Maybe Sakura. I don't really like her with Sasuke... This is really hard to decide... I think you should just keep writing they way you are and let the characters develop the way they want, if you know what I mean. I mean most of the main characters that this story is focused on are either bad guys or still children, so romance doesn't really fit just yet... Please keep up the great work and write when you can!
Ran Hoshino chapter 10 . 11/17/2005
Another great new chapter. I almost pity Ernie if he really does get handed over to Ibiki, key word almost.

I really liked the character interaction and how you illustrated the way things had changed from cannon and what had stayed similar. The way the Harry ended up caring for Naruto was very believable and well written.

On the note of Romance I say if you want to add it to your story go ahead and add it. However, if you are uncomfortable with including it in this wonderful fic then do not. If you do include romace I fell I must sick by the NaruSasuSaku/Team 7 romance relationship. If you need an example search the sight for Asuka Kureru's fic Teamwork.
Morrolan chapter 10 . 11/17/2005
Love this...Looking forward to the next bit.
Lucifer's Following chapter 10 . 11/17/2005
So uhm what happens to Orochimaru? Does Itachi turn bad? Does something amazing happen? Please update soon.
cheerful-pinkstar chapter 10 . 11/17/2005
Nice chapter!~
Arkeus chapter 10 . 11/17/2005
and me who was hoping naruto would be raised by hermione... oh well :-)

good chapter, very interesting :p
FTFCHRIS chapter 6 . 11/17/2005
AGain... you let harry get screwed over. I thought Harry was smarter than this... i mean Orichomaru is supposed to be hella sneaky... thought Harry would've learned to negotiate better.

I mean he has something they really need since the shinobi can't protect against Dementers and other animals and spells. He shoulda used that as leverage.
FTFCHRIS chapter 4 . 11/16/2005
... this was your worst chapter so far... i mean really horrible... i mean sure if they wanted him dead they would've killed him... but after working with his Granpappy he doesn't realize that Shinobi totrure people to get info? I mean he should've apparerated out of there.

He also should've let the old man die... Man... even after becoming a shinobi and getting hunted by hunter-nin Harry is still gullible.

I really hope he doesn't join Konoha.
Dragon Fairies chapter 10 . 11/16/2005
ALL: Sasuke/Naruto! Most definatly.

Randa: I tend to like Draco/Harry too, that'd be pritty hard to acomplish. Oh and yes I know I spelt pretty wrong. Ta

DIF: Love the story. TTFN