Reviews for Over the Hills and Far Away
silversnitch4765 chapter 11 . 1/16
In all of these years Harry didn't get any stronger that Orochimaru can still attack him with ease? Its been what 14 years or so since he went to konoha and the time he was with Orochimaru b4 that and he is still beholden to him? The next thing i wanted to comment on was the horcrux hunt lasting over a decade and a half. Was that forgotten? It was his whole reason for being there in the first place and then all that time goes by and nothing?
Jumping JellyBean chapter 45 . 1/3
This has been one of my favorite fanfiction reads ever, and trust me, I've read a lot of them! It was the perfect balance of dialogue, action, and storytelling. You covered the necessary plot points and managed to summarize the less important things in a way that even someone like me, who actually knows very little about the Naruto world, could still follow and understand. I was continuously being surprised at the direction of the story and while I want to beg for more details about certain loose ends, you ended the story in a very satisfying way. Thanks for the effort you put into this wonderful monster of a story!
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 11 . 12/29/2015
Haha, I like the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy reference, 42 really is the answer to life, the universe, and everything. Though even after explaining that, my mom still wasn't happy with my math test results... :/ I actually find this story very funny in a strange kind of way, I also like it because it's random like me. ;) Off to continue reading this with my good towel-loving friend.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
its wired but i really love orochimarus character~
sqidog chapter 10 . 12/7/2015
Aren't hufflepuffs supposed to be loyal? So loyal to looking after naruto?
sqidog chapter 8 . 12/7/2015
Wait a second...wsent kushina a container for the 9 tail? And wasn't madara responsible for the nine tail attacking konoha...
sqidog chapter 7 . 12/7/2015
Hey, did you call the hokage Akashi for a reason? Was Minato not put in place or is he using a different name so harry doesn't connect the families?
Nitishu chapter 43 . 11/30/2015
What happened to Kimmy being fluent in English and Tonks never wanting to speak Japanese for the rest of her days? Forget?
Nitishu chapter 34 . 11/30/2015
Ah, no Orochimaru. It just so happens that your friend here is only mostly dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead.

My Princess Bride obsession aside, was he misleading them by saying 10 instead of 15 years, or was it a typo? Just pointing out if it was. Love the story btw.
Dragonchild627 chapter 45 . 11/29/2015
Beautifully written. I greatly enjoyed reading this over the last few days.
ArikiKren chapter 45 . 11/29/2015
Woah. That was intense. Fantastic. I enjoyed every minute of reading this work of art. Loved it!
Psyka chapter 45 . 11/22/2015
Wow oh wow I loved it bravo well done wow
Lahmikhara chapter 45 . 11/21/2015
really liked the story, cheers for posting it xD
Dark Trickz chapter 7 . 11/16/2015
Isn't the Yondaime Hokage supposed to be Minato Namikaze? That was the name of Naruto's father, also referred to as Konoha's Yellow Flash, and sensei of Kakashi, Obito, and Rin.
Relena Duo chapter 45 . 8/28/2015
Beautiful. Such a wonderful work! Even if I felt the last couple of chapters to be too fast pased I still adore this.
2,433 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »