Reviews for Over the Hills and Far Away
Beloved Daughter chapter 45 . 7/15
Wow! It's hard to believe this story is finally finished... years later. Wow. Loved the story - and quite the fitting ending. The hero has his wish... though perhaps not as perfect as he would wish - but rather realistic.

Thanks for finally finishing this story!
Dracomancer1 chapter 45 . 7/15
Wow. A decade. Where has all the time gone? Thank YOU for sticking with it. You deserve commendation for staying and writing it just like the people who stayed to review each new chapter.
Dragongirl Jun chapter 1 . 7/15
Thank you so much for finishing:) Can't wait to reread everything the new one:D
FireKitsune1 chapter 45 . 7/15
How do you feel after finishing such a long project?
MissySelenity chapter 45 . 7/15
Story was awesome :)
Ashley chapter 3 . 7/13
I really dislike your characterization of Harry. Harry is an idealist and Dumbledore made sure he had a greater appreciation for people's lives that what you show. Your right, He is OOC... so much so that I really hate your Harry. A murderer is still a murderer no matter what and the ends never justify the means.
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 7 . 5/23
I really like this story so far but it really bothers me reading about characters when even their names is wrong. The Yondaime's name is Minato not Arashi and Rin's name is Rin Nohara not Rin Kishimoto but other than that i really like the whole Harry is Orochimaru's grandson thing. I don't think i've ever read a story quite like this one. So good job!
Kikuriki chapter 7 . 5/21
The names are wrong. It's Namikaze Minato and Noharu Rin, not Namikaze Arashi and the other thing you named Rin.
Bludflag chapter 2 . 5/19
Were are you Potter!"
Where. End seemed a bit forced, but whatever.
Bludflag chapter 1 . 5/19
that this pale man was as dangers as the Dark Lord
dangerous
#YOLO Orochimaru plot strikes back.
Anarchy-Bell101 chapter 44 . 5/2
OH MY GOD, I can't actually believe that I caught this story just on the second to last chapter. I wish I could have been there through the whole journey with you, the author, but I am still glad that I could experience it myself :) awesome story and I can't wait for the last part .
Tommy14 chapter 44 . 4/20
Very exciting ending. I'm looking forward to reading the last chapter.
hazel chapter 4 . 3/12
Hey, I love your story, but btw Helga Hufflepuff's goblet was hidden in Bellatix's vault at Gringotts. Griphook assists them in stealing it, but abandons them after Harry gives him the sword of Griffindor and they are forced to escape on the back of a guard dragon in the Deathly Hallows.
The other horcux was Rowena Ravenclaws long lost diadem.
it was hidden in the room of requirement, the Gray Lady gives this information to Harry only after informing her of the fact that he is a friend of Luna Lovegood in the Deathly Hallows.
hazel chapter 1 . 3/12
I love the idea for this story, but R.A.B is actually Regulus Arcturus Black
Ebrahimhejres chapter 44 . 3/1
Please end my pain and give us the last chapter
2,397 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »