Reviews for Over the Hills and Far Away
NatNicole chapter 10 . 11/15/2016
BRILLIANT Chapter from start to finish!
*grins like a pranking Naruto*
NatNicole chapter 5 . 11/14/2016
YAY, the badass that is Tonks returns!
*winces* Despite my initial reaction - NOOO! TONKS! - I'm sorta glad Harry messed up big time here; not only does it show he's FAR from Gary Stu, but also demonstrated how dangerous Orochimaru is plus I've no doubt this is an important plot twist.
NatNicole chapter 4 . 11/14/2016
Freakin' AWESOME Chapter from start to finish! *grins like a maniac* Especially finding out Harry's plan, & the meeting with Jiraya!
NatNicole chapter 3 . 11/14/2016
*shrugs* Eh, Harry committed murder in self-defence at 11 & almost killed Malfoy on accident at 16. He's not O.O.C. here in my opinion; this Harry got the push to harden himself that canon Harry didn't (which pisses me off, coz he's almost - & at 17 actually - died literally his whole life; A.K. as a baby, the Dursleys for a decade, Troll & Quirrell & Fluffy & Voldemort at 11, Dursleys & Dobby & Basilisk at 12, Dementors & Moony at 13, Skrewts & Dragon at 14, and the rest of the Books; so, I'm glad this Harry uses his head).
I absolutely LOVE everything about this fic so far, including Orochimaru! *smirks*

P.S. Apologies for the rant.
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 45 . 11/10/2016
Naruto isnt Naruto without Naruto as the main character! Harry would totally be like, "bitches, I kick ass. Look at me!" in the shinobi way which we would totally disregard because we readers wanna read about Harry Potter. And what happened to Nagini? And when did Sasuke die? In the war against Madara?
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 7 . 11/9/2016
Why do people keep calling him Arashi! Its Minato! Namikaze Minato! And Rin's last name is wrong as well! Google search if you dont know. Dont put wrong info!
mariposa de cristal chapter 23 . 9/14/2016
vamos todos sabemos que las mujeres que viven en hogares abusivos por lo general no acuden a las autoridades por ayuda, en especial porque cuando lo hacen pasan por un infierno de procedimientos antes de recibir una verdadera ayuda y en casi el 90% de los casos el agresor no recibe mas que un jalon de orejas y la que queda aun peor es la mujer, y no es mentira lo vemos en las noticias a nivel mundial asi que no estoy de acuerdo con las opiniones de algunos lectores, en otro tema no estoy de acuerdo en que harry debio matar a dudley y sus matones, eso lo hubiera puesto al mismo nivel que voldie y orochimaru y no creo que esto sea veraz, por lo demas a mi me gusta el fic como esta hasta ahora, si no tuviera ligeras incongruencias en la trama pensaria que la escribio una maquina, pero una persona a veces se desvia en lo que escribe, vamos que no todos somos genios literarios y a todos de vez en cuando nos abandona la inspiracion y las musas nos fuerzan la mano, no te preocupes, besos
lime green lily chapter 31 . 8/27/2016
Anon chapter 45 . 8/19/2016
I love this fic.
Grim24 chapter 7 . 6/28/2016
Obito and the other is alive which mean the war should be starting or it's already started and what's with the akatsuki there's no goddamn akatsuki in third shinobi war this what really grind's my gear people who crossover story to some anime that he doesn't even fucking know the history. I find your story simply unbearable..
Grim24 chapter 5 . 6/28/2016
One question when did the elemental nation became this fucking weak surely you don't know anything about Naruto or atleast a little of it you'r ruining the story...
Guest chapter 24 . 5/23/2016
I've been trying to ignore all of your time line issues but I cannot do so anymore I have been enjoying it even with the random nonsense
1. Ron has been strong enough to be mizukage for years now but Harry can't fight deidra and sasori after almost 30 years without losing? When Naruto could have wiped them at 16? Wtf dude?
2. tonks has been undercover for 20 years and Wtf did she need to be in there for 20 years. I have yet to read a single useful thing she has spied in 20 years. Kimmimaro told Harry about Kabuto so why was she there? Besides to be useless.
There's so much more earnie & Lucius... tonks not having a medalion...over 20 years in konoha and still not having the houcrux Wtf kind of deal was that...ect...ect
You clearly don't read your own chapters to make sure you are still on track as much as I love the concept I cannot continue to ignore this basic stuff it's so annoying
Good luck on your writing
hallelujah I'm a bum chapter 45 . 3/20/2016
So what happened to Sasuke? Did he die or leave the village? Other than that it was a great story and I can't wait to see what you do next
Jostanos chapter 45 . 3/19/2016
Well done. (Matsuo: Medium rare! XD)

You pass!
Flawless victory!
Cantrix Somnus chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
R.A.B. stands for Regulus Arcturus Black, not Artemis. I do not know if this is creative license or innocent mistake, but I thought I ought to let you know in case you were not aware. Well-written and true to character. I will check out your other stories.
2,457 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »