Reviews for Over the Hills and Far Away
Bludflag chapter 2 . 5/19
Were are you Potter!"
Where. End seemed a bit forced, but whatever.
Bludflag chapter 1 . 5/19
that this pale man was as dangers as the Dark Lord
dangerous
#YOLO Orochimaru plot strikes back.
Anarchy-Bell101 chapter 44 . 5/2
OH MY GOD, I can't actually believe that I caught this story just on the second to last chapter. I wish I could have been there through the whole journey with you, the author, but I am still glad that I could experience it myself :) awesome story and I can't wait for the last part .
Tommy14 chapter 44 . 4/20
Very exciting ending. I'm looking forward to reading the last chapter.
hazel chapter 4 . 3/12
Hey, I love your story, but btw Helga Hufflepuff's goblet was hidden in Bellatix's vault at Gringotts. Griphook assists them in stealing it, but abandons them after Harry gives him the sword of Griffindor and they are forced to escape on the back of a guard dragon in the Deathly Hallows.
The other horcux was Rowena Ravenclaws long lost diadem.
it was hidden in the room of requirement, the Gray Lady gives this information to Harry only after informing her of the fact that he is a friend of Luna Lovegood in the Deathly Hallows.
hazel chapter 1 . 3/12
I love the idea for this story, but R.A.B is actually Regulus Arcturus Black
Ebrahimhejres chapter 44 . 3/1
Please end my pain and give us the last chapter
L's Cappuccino chapter 35 . 2/26
The Golden Trio I like most is the friends-forever!Trio
Exultation of the Gryphon chapter 44 . 2/11
This was an excellent confrontational chapter. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Pric3y chapter 44 . 2/4
I have to say that this is one of the best Harry Potter/Naruto xovers I've read and Im really looking forward to the end chapter!
anf600 chapter 44 . 1/29
Only an epilogue left...great...I just read your story and look forward to the rest. Good job with mixing these two. ly
Flaming Belladonna chapter 44 . 1/24
Oh my gosh! What a cliffhanger! This story has been an epic (literally) read! I am really looking forward to reading the ending!
I like your story. Really I do. But that's not what I'm trying to get across. Miranda Flairgold has you down as her favorite author. I'm hoping to start a movement amongst her fans where we try to get her to answer us and at least give us closure. So if you could send a shout out to her in your stories or threaten to stop posting if she doesn't say something. I would appreciate it.
- A Desperate Addicted Reader