Reviews for Over the Hills and Far Away
XFlare chapter 45 . 2/22/2016
Love it. It's brilliant.

Keep writing~!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/31/2016
what why Arashi? why change Rin's name to Kishimoto? was it just for the heck of it or tribute to author? what.
RatherFabulous chapter 4 . 1/22/2016
Harry has never been a shinobi of Konoha, and thus cannot be considered a missing nun. I would say, rather, that he is considered a person of interest to Konoha, and, in consideration for joining them (and it is implied that he would be sharing information with them), he would no longer be subject to intense pursuit.
Guest chapter 45 . 1/20/2016
Love your work
Guest chapter 39 . 1/20/2016
Wow the simple summoning charm is so overpowered. Should have accio intestines or accio heart hahahaha
Guest chapter 36 . 1/20/2016
Loving ur work
Guest chapter 10 . 1/18/2016
I love you freaking good work. A happy story rather than a tragic itachi story
silversnitch4765 chapter 13 . 1/16/2016
Itachi by the time of the exams was already stronger than Orochimaru, he seems a lot weaker in your story.
silversnitch4765 chapter 11 . 1/16/2016
In all of these years Harry didn't get any stronger that Orochimaru can still attack him with ease? Its been what 14 years or so since he went to konoha and the time he was with Orochimaru b4 that and he is still beholden to him? The next thing i wanted to comment on was the horcrux hunt lasting over a decade and a half. Was that forgotten? It was his whole reason for being there in the first place and then all that time goes by and nothing?
Jumping JellyBean chapter 45 . 1/3/2016
This has been one of my favorite fanfiction reads ever, and trust me, I've read a lot of them! It was the perfect balance of dialogue, action, and storytelling. You covered the necessary plot points and managed to summarize the less important things in a way that even someone like me, who actually knows very little about the Naruto world, could still follow and understand. I was continuously being surprised at the direction of the story and while I want to beg for more details about certain loose ends, you ended the story in a very satisfying way. Thanks for the effort you put into this wonderful monster of a story!
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 11 . 12/29/2015
Haha, I like the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy reference, 42 really is the answer to life, the universe, and everything. Though even after explaining that, my mom still wasn't happy with my math test results... :/ I actually find this story very funny in a strange kind of way, I also like it because it's random like me. ;) Off to continue reading this with my good towel-loving friend.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
its wired but i really love orochimarus character~
sqidog chapter 10 . 12/7/2015
Aren't hufflepuffs supposed to be loyal? So loyal to looking after naruto?
sqidog chapter 8 . 12/7/2015
Wait a second...wsent kushina a container for the 9 tail? And wasn't madara responsible for the nine tail attacking konoha...
sqidog chapter 7 . 12/7/2015
Hey, did you call the hokage Akashi for a reason? Was Minato not put in place or is he using a different name so harry doesn't connect the families?
2,456 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »