Reviews for Over the Hills and Far Away
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 11 . 12/29/2015
Haha, I like the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy reference, 42 really is the answer to life, the universe, and everything. Though even after explaining that, my mom still wasn't happy with my math test results... :/ I actually find this story very funny in a strange kind of way, I also like it because it's random like me. ;) Off to continue reading this with my good towel-loving friend.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
its wired but i really love orochimarus character~
sqidog chapter 10 . 12/7/2015
Aren't hufflepuffs supposed to be loyal? So loyal to looking after naruto?
sqidog chapter 8 . 12/7/2015
Wait a second...wsent kushina a container for the 9 tail? And wasn't madara responsible for the nine tail attacking konoha...
sqidog chapter 7 . 12/7/2015
Hey, did you call the hokage Akashi for a reason? Was Minato not put in place or is he using a different name so harry doesn't connect the families?
Nitishu chapter 43 . 11/30/2015
What happened to Kimmy being fluent in English and Tonks never wanting to speak Japanese for the rest of her days? Forget?
Nitishu chapter 34 . 11/30/2015
Ah, no Orochimaru. It just so happens that your friend here is only mostly dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead.

My Princess Bride obsession aside, was he misleading them by saying 10 instead of 15 years, or was it a typo? Just pointing out if it was. Love the story btw.
Dragonchild627 chapter 45 . 11/29/2015
Beautifully written. I greatly enjoyed reading this over the last few days.
ArikiKren chapter 45 . 11/29/2015
Woah. That was intense. Fantastic. I enjoyed every minute of reading this work of art. Loved it!
Psyka chapter 45 . 11/22/2015
Wow oh wow I loved it bravo well done wow
Lahmikhara chapter 45 . 11/21/2015
really liked the story, cheers for posting it xD
Dark Trickz chapter 7 . 11/16/2015
Isn't the Yondaime Hokage supposed to be Minato Namikaze? That was the name of Naruto's father, also referred to as Konoha's Yellow Flash, and sensei of Kakashi, Obito, and Rin.
Relena Duo chapter 45 . 8/28/2015
Beautiful. Such a wonderful work! Even if I felt the last couple of chapters to be too fast pased I still adore this.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 8/2/2015
HOnestly way to fast. And I"m dissappointed in the movement of this. He is way to trusting. The fuck is Harry doing? Plus look at how he just gave all that info out? What kind of Shinobi does that? He has already shown himself able to resist the Imperious curse which is basically a super form of Veritaserum which he stated is stronger than what they gave him. How then is he so easily controlled by it when he can easily resist the effects with his occlumency. Just asking as its honestly not making much sense to me.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 8/2/2015
Honestly I don't want him to be a saint at all. He has been an assassin and murderer and working for Orochimaru for years now. Trained by the man in everything and I would assume Medical and Sciences as well. There is literally no reason for him to not be capable of understanding and researching Bloodlines himself. Seriously. Plus Harry should be BLoodthirsty as fuck. He has practically doomed a world to have Voldemort invading it constantly and is killing those invaders and other people too. He makes sacrifices and is willing to do what is hard for the good of many by killing the few. Think about the kind of character change this would entail versus how he was before? He should be pretty much a coldblooded king cobra by this point.
2,461 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »