Reviews for Over the Hills and Far Away
fancyfairy chapter 45 . 7/16/2015
This was such a great story all the way through. I'm so happy that it's finally finished. This is one of my favorite stories on here.
momocolady chapter 45 . 7/16/2015
Kouru-Kage chapter 45 . 7/16/2015
*long low quiet sad sounds*
gone? Over?
oh noo oo oo
I
jytjhngbvbhhhhhhhhh oh
I am
just
going to kind of curl up and feel veerry sad things
the era of OtHaFA is...
o... ver?
I am not crying. yet. but the shivering sad feelings are all coily and trying to throttle us.

Thank you for creating this very important thing. Very Much.
FatesShadow83 chapter 45 . 7/15/2015
Lovely ending!
Going to go happily reread the story now!
charm13insomnia chapter 45 . 7/15/2015
great story
bloodshound chapter 45 . 7/15/2015
heh, i suppose after six years, a few details were bound to slip through the cracks... but whose to say har didn't get them sorted on his years outside? The Goblins would have known he wasn't dead yet and while the WW has ghosts and inferi, they don't think to stop 'dead men' any more than the ninja world does.
Still, this ending felt a bit tacked on if you know what i mean. Still, done now yeah?
Beloved Daughter chapter 45 . 7/15/2015
Wow! It's hard to believe this story is finally finished... years later. Wow. Loved the story - and quite the fitting ending. The hero has his wish... though perhaps not as perfect as he would wish - but rather realistic.

Thanks for finally finishing this story!
Dracomancer1 chapter 45 . 7/15/2015
Wow. A decade. Where has all the time gone? Thank YOU for sticking with it. You deserve commendation for staying and writing it just like the people who stayed to review each new chapter.
Dragongirl Jun chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Thank you so much for finishing:) Can't wait to reread everything the new one:D
FireKitsune1 chapter 45 . 7/15/2015
How do you feel after finishing such a long project?
MissySelenity chapter 45 . 7/15/2015
Story was awesome :)
Ashley chapter 3 . 7/13/2015
I really dislike your characterization of Harry. Harry is an idealist and Dumbledore made sure he had a greater appreciation for people's lives that what you show. Your right, He is OOC... so much so that I really hate your Harry. A murderer is still a murderer no matter what and the ends never justify the means.
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 7 . 5/23/2015
I really like this story so far but it really bothers me reading about characters when even their names is wrong. The Yondaime's name is Minato not Arashi and Rin's name is Rin Nohara not Rin Kishimoto but other than that i really like the whole Harry is Orochimaru's grandson thing. I don't think i've ever read a story quite like this one. So good job!
Kikuriki chapter 7 . 5/21/2015
The names are wrong. It's Namikaze Minato and Noharu Rin, not Namikaze Arashi and the other thing you named Rin.
Bludflag chapter 2 . 5/19/2015
Were are you Potter!"
Where. End seemed a bit forced, but whatever.
2,433 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »