Reviews for Over the Hills and Far Away
I like your story. Really I do. But that's not what I'm trying to get across. Miranda Flairgold has you down as her favorite author. I'm hoping to start a movement amongst her fans where we try to get her to answer us and at least give us closure. So if you could send a shout out to her in your stories or threaten to stop posting if she doesn't say something. I would appreciate it.
- A Desperate Addicted Reader
Heavyeater12 chapter 44 . 12/27/2014
So close
Touhara Naoya chapter 21 . 12/20/2014
Surprise mudafuka ! xD
Poor Dudley mwahahaha (he deserves it)
bloodshound chapter 44 . 12/20/2014
damn! what a place to leave it!
Barranca chapter 44 . 12/19/2014
You certainly know how to write them cliffhangers! The rules of fiction state that Naruto must use the phoenix tears, but first Harry needs to not die.
FatesShadow83 chapter 44 . 12/19/2014
Evil cliffy!
Great chapter!
viohanna chapter 44 . 12/19/2014
this has been an epic read and i thank you for writing and sharing your story..._
i'm excited to read the next chapter/-/
charm13insomnia chapter 44 . 12/19/2014
woo I had to reread the fic damn its a good fic can't wait for the next chapter
The Epitome of Eccentricity chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
That was waaaaay too ooc for so soon after leaving bill with a hug, you know? It also wasn't very Ninja like either. It would have been smarter to act friendly, but in a hurry, as to not alarm anyone of anything, like a real Ninja. Also, how has he ashtray adapted to Japanese? That was way too soon.
Yinko chapter 5 . 12/19/2014
Ugh, Konoha is the most disgusting of all possible villages, and that includes those from other series. Why anyone would hesitate to slaughter all Konoha shinobi on sight is beyond me.
stoictimer chapter 44 . 12/18/2014
Omg nooooooooooooooo
Beloved Daughter chapter 44 . 12/18/2014
Aw man! You and your cliff-hangers! Yes, I highly suspect Harry will survive it due to the horcrux in his head, but still!

And wow! Only an epilogue left? Hard to believe this story is almost finished, especially since I've been following it for so long...

How's the puppy? :P