Reviews for Over the Hills and Far Away
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I read godfather in summery at first but i like this way better
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 13 . 9/17/2014
Wait... what? Draco's mentally regressed now? Huh?
...uhh
well
okay then. O.o
xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
Muahahaha!
Well, I suppose this means that Itachi didn't masacre his clan... ne?
:P That's good... xD
Haha, Harry's certainly collecting a crowd! I wonder how he'll eventually deal with Orochimaru and Voldy? It's been a while. :P
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 9 . 9/17/2014
Waaah, tonks!
neat story!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 8 . 9/17/2014
Myaaahh! Was that a reference to YuYu Hakusho with the "maybe it'll take half of both" thing? :P
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
Ha! I KNEW IT! Hughes! ...and a bunch of Bleach characters... xD xD
fun story!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 6 . 9/17/2014
Eeee! xD
Voldy and Orochimaru are goin DOWN soon! xD ...well, in a few years or something. xD
Noxy the Proxy chapter 43 . 9/13/2014
I can't wait for the future chapters. I have definitely enjoyed this story.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 26 . 9/13/2014
This chapter was amusing.
Omida chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
I'm unsure why Harry would be missing-nin. (And his wonderful luck of having two snaked-themed, immortality seeking bad guys with relation to him in one way or another)

Ron... in Bloody Mist. Wonder how long it will be until he gets in trouble?
Ginny in Suna... if they will stay she could be some sort of stabilizer for Gaara. (Since it seems that fic is set before Naruto's generation)
Noxy the Proxy chapter 13 . 9/12/2014
That...was...an interesting development. I am enjoying this story. I will definitely be reading more. Thank you for an exciting story.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
...why would Harry be labeled as a missing ninja? The whole reason the villages send ninja after missing-nin is because these missing ninja can sell village secrets and villi age specific techniques. Harry isn't from a village, konoha has no right to label him a missing-nin. He probably doesn't even have a forehead protector. Yea, it's entirely possible they have a bounty on his head after he killed some of their shinobi. Or just because he's the grandson of one of their traitors. But missing nin? That makes no sense whatsoever.
SkyBlader chapter 36 . 7/16/2014
The end of this chapter really bugs me. It is pretty well known that Harry has been able to easily throw the imperio cast by strong wizards since way back in 3rd year of Hogwarts. That is when it is cast by a wand too, which is always going to be stronger then a wandless cast. Yet somehow orochimaru takes him out with a wandless imperio? What happened top his super speed? I mean he even had forewarning that he was about to be attacked and yet he just stood there and took it?
Miku'Chan364 chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
y u make tonks go do dat!
PoorlyThoughtOutPlan chapter 43 . 6/22/2014
Damn you, JUST UPDATE FOR KAMI'S SAKE! Pleaaassee don't leave me hanging here, do not disappoint meeee!
2,376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »