Reviews for Over the Hills and Far Away
Nitishu chapter 43 . 11/30/2015
What happened to Kimmy being fluent in English and Tonks never wanting to speak Japanese for the rest of her days? Forget?
Nitishu chapter 34 . 11/30/2015
Ah, no Orochimaru. It just so happens that your friend here is only mostly dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead.

My Princess Bride obsession aside, was he misleading them by saying 10 instead of 15 years, or was it a typo? Just pointing out if it was. Love the story btw.
Dragonchild627 chapter 45 . 11/29/2015
Beautifully written. I greatly enjoyed reading this over the last few days.
ArikiKren chapter 45 . 11/29/2015
Woah. That was intense. Fantastic. I enjoyed every minute of reading this work of art. Loved it!
Psyka chapter 45 . 11/22/2015
Wow oh wow I loved it bravo well done wow
Lahmikhara chapter 45 . 11/21/2015
really liked the story, cheers for posting it xD
Dark Trickz chapter 7 . 11/16/2015
Isn't the Yondaime Hokage supposed to be Minato Namikaze? That was the name of Naruto's father, also referred to as Konoha's Yellow Flash, and sensei of Kakashi, Obito, and Rin.
Relena Duo chapter 45 . 8/28/2015
Beautiful. Such a wonderful work! Even if I felt the last couple of chapters to be too fast pased I still adore this.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 8/2/2015
HOnestly way to fast. And I"m dissappointed in the movement of this. He is way to trusting. The fuck is Harry doing? Plus look at how he just gave all that info out? What kind of Shinobi does that? He has already shown himself able to resist the Imperious curse which is basically a super form of Veritaserum which he stated is stronger than what they gave him. How then is he so easily controlled by it when he can easily resist the effects with his occlumency. Just asking as its honestly not making much sense to me.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 8/2/2015
Honestly I don't want him to be a saint at all. He has been an assassin and murderer and working for Orochimaru for years now. Trained by the man in everything and I would assume Medical and Sciences as well. There is literally no reason for him to not be capable of understanding and researching Bloodlines himself. Seriously. Plus Harry should be BLoodthirsty as fuck. He has practically doomed a world to have Voldemort invading it constantly and is killing those invaders and other people too. He makes sacrifices and is willing to do what is hard for the good of many by killing the few. Think about the kind of character change this would entail versus how he was before? He should be pretty much a coldblooded king cobra by this point.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 8/2/2015
Hm. I would suggest allowing harry to change completely. There is no way living and training and killing for so many years would not have a major toll on his character. Seriously its straight impossible. Plus if he is nigh Sannin level how in the hell was he unable to at least put up a fight and not be captured? Levels are already sounding bs'ey and that's a problem. On the other hand their plan to bring all the nefarious beings from britain to there was smart.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
Oho so this is really soon then. If this is just after Orochimaru was kicked out we still have around 14 years till canon then another 3 till s class fights then another few months to a yearish to the fourth shinobi war. I'm looking forward to just how fucked up Harry becomes. Also the Cerberus isn't one of the nine demons. The 3 tails is the sanbi or 3 tailed turtle or shellfish if I recall. So then what the fuck is the Cerberus? Just a cerberus?
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
Curious idea. I can understand why he might accept but I can also see him being suuuper stubborn as usual and not accepting. Then again whats a little killing at this point. Heir to Orochimaru will be a curious plot point. As for perfection will he merely be a skin suit for Orochimaru? Or will he become part of Orochimaru or Orochimaru part of him in a way that combines the best and worst of both. That would be the best move to me. Kaguya in this? Just curious.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
This is an interesting contrivance. Shinobi continent huh? I'm curious how he will react with Orochimaru and if he will actually learn from him instead of pulling the "i'm da hero get thee behind me font of information-I mean satan!"
redsnivy chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
...the creepy snake dude...poor harry
2,456 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »