Reviews for Back to him
sasunarufan1992 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
i love the story. i would love a sequel where she comes true with herself and leaves logan. it wuld be funny cause they did so much toether and she falls in love with someone like herself.
yunadustrial.twifan chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
i thought this was really good. por alic. you should right a continyuation to this. it could be cool.
blubblubblubblub chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
really great story!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Wow, Poor Alec revealing almost everything and then telling Max to forget about it, Alec is for sure a true man for putting his feelings aside for Max. Love Alec even more now D

Great job!
J2Winchester chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Amazing, loved it! I love the way you write and this fic was so well done. I really enjoyed it :D
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
*cries* That's so sad!
NShadows chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
That was awesome, I loved it! Your style of writing is excellent.
Isabelle8888 chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
this has a dark haunting feel to it that im in love with, so open but also still closed off from the both of them, ur writing is amazing
purplebunnywabbit chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
This was really good, made me all teary eyed! Gotta love it!
darkangelgirl262 chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
WOW!

that was great!

you really thouched me! I liked the way you wrote it, and expressed their feelinfs, it was wonderful!

really nice one shot... abit sad for Alec and Max though, but good!
Serenity Wintirs chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Lovely, lovely, lovely story hun. So much angst, I loved ii! Beautifully written and not overdone. Gods I would love to see a companion piece to this. Let me know if you decide to do one. Anyway, check out my stories sometime.
OriginalProxy chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Aw. So angsty and sweet and good. I love how well you've kept them both in character.
crimsonshadoe chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
I enjoyed this...

I love the glove moment and the simplicity of the moment, yet how powerful it was. Alec didn't have to say a word, but that simple gesture and one look and was enough.

It was a really great idea.. the revelation that Alec has feelings for Max has been done in so many different ways in so many stories, but I've never seen anyone come up with anything like this.

I think i love the gesture so much because it is so symbolic of her potential relationships with both men. In her relationship with Logan, there is always going to be her transgenic nature, her traumatising childhood and the fact that her people are constantly being hunted, separating them just as those two pieces of plastic do. With Alec, he wouldn't have to keep that distance because he would understand all these major parts of her that Logan never could. There would be nothing between them. Flesh on flesh.

I think this could use a sequel, because I feel that Max is almost too aware of Alec and his feelings, for this stalemate with Logan to go on for much longer.

I imagine that every time she holds hand with Logan now she would have to force herself not to relive that moment with Alec and compare it to what she has with him.

She's exactly right - love shouldn't be shrouded by guilt... and yet that is how she feels. How long is she going to be able to deny that there is a reason for that?

Hope you decide to give them their happy ending! (I'm going to imagine it happened anyway! ;) )

Crimsonshadoe
Alec'sAngel494 chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
wow. please write a continuation, please i would love to know whats going on.

tory
aya hineshi chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
great story...poor alec..darn

ah

alec...tides turn and it's always him )