Reviews for Girl and Boy
Lioness-Rampant chapter 3 . 10/5/2005
Lol this was a great chapter!
Mari chapter 3 . 10/5/2005
So my knowledge of Simon-and-Garfunkel-lyrics pays out at last;-) From now on, I’ll think of Max and Logan when hearing “At the zoo”.

Anyway, a nice fluffy story sweetening my day!

Oh, and I liked Max’s astonishment about the many bags Bitsy prepared for the kids. Probably a reminder of her own, very different and very “spartanic” childhood.
Maria656 chapter 3 . 10/4/2005
I'll accept credit/blame

Nothing worse than an unfinished M/L story [note to all other authors-Finish your work even if its only 3 sentences]

It't not lame: I got plenty of laughs from it [Bitsy should figure that if Max could flip holding a 5yo then a bunch of bags isn't going to slow her down]
Kyre chapter 2 . 9/23/2005
lol-I'd like to see those pictures!

Logan's a workaholic, but I'm inclined to believe that even he wouldn't spend several hours ignoring the children in his charge. However, since the premise of this chapter requires that, I'll go along with it. :) It was funny to see the mess they'd made of the apartment.

And it was cool to see and hear about Max playing with the kids. I'd never thought about the fact that Max probably had never felt safe enough to play!

Funny parts:

-"I hear they have a goat now."

-Max held Brittany upside down with one hand and saluted with another. Brittany was squealing delightedly.

-"Max doesn’t cook! Cales cook!"

-"We killed wild chips. We found a whole herd!"

-"Even you?" Bitsy asked Max, not believing an adult could be so irresponsible, well not with that figure anyway.

-Logan Cale didn’t do anything small, not even screw up, he thought cynically.

-the simultaneous apologies

Looking forward to more.
Kyre chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Hee-I like it! GG without the virus, Brittany with a little brother, Max playing Road Runner with them, and Bitsy witnessing Max's extra speed and skill. (Oops!)

*turns to chapter 2*
RT4ever chapter 2 . 9/21/2005
Aw that was just too cute...I just totally laughed my way through the second chapter.
Babyangel86 chapter 2 . 9/21/2005
"It was one of many missed opportunities that he would eventually, deeply regret."

i'm sensing that Max is gonna leave him cos she doesnt feel appreciated... or something...

basically doesnt look like the future is good for our protagonists...
Maria656 chapter 2 . 9/20/2005
Loved this-you crack me up!

Loved the hunting chips and cookies :-)

Also very sweet that L realizes M never played and that she needs to do it more.

Looking forward to more!
Maria656 chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Excellent work and looking forward to more!