Reviews for Step by Step
maybelle Storm chapter 1 . 8/19
Do I need to tell ...that ur an amazin writer...keep up the work...I've always loved the rin x kakashi pairing...kakash's kinda cute...really..
Blade of Sparda chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I love Kakashi/Rin and I have to say this is my favorite portrayal of it so far! Fantastic job!
cerise888 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Incadescently beautiful. I like it that there's much more happiness and mending here than angst and pain. Kakashi needs love and a bright, happy future, and you gave him one here that is believable.
Rayven49 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010

I actually loved this. It was so sweet. And your voice (narrative) was perfect and moved so was just great. Awesome work! KakashixRin is my favorite Kakashi pairing. :)

fiesa chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
God, and I almost missed this sequel to "Right enough"!

Im so, so glad you wrote up an happy ending for them! Ive been working through a whole bunch of Kakashi&Rin stories and they are beautiful, but terribly dramatic and angsty and just so, so sad! So I cant tell you how happy I am that theyve kind of been given a second chance.

The way both Kakashi and Rin still remember Obito and their sensei, the way Kakashi wonders if hes losing his mind, the way Rin loves him - you really tell their story beautifully, its so great to read! I could imagine Sasuke being "grounded" and Naruto bouncing around and being angry at Kakashi for taking so long. Also, the paragraph with Kakashi waking from a coma was great, even though I first thought "no! Please not!", because it had a potential of turning the entire story into a dramatic one once again. Thankfully, you skipped that part and instead described how Team 7 was having A and B-classed missions and that Kakashi feels he should be with them and wants to protect them, and I really, really love this story.

Oh, and Sasuke being a babysitter... What an hilarious picture! Even though I guess hed be the best one of them all, Sakura being overly protective and naruto being a generally bad influence!
rezmutt chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
sweet, a little bitter-sweet but sweet nonetheless.
sixteenstories chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
That was beautiful. It had the right amount of fluff and angst. The Team 7 interaction made me smile.
the blanket chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I hope hope hope hope this happens, even with the situation as it is now in the manga. :)
In Darkness Is Light chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
That was pretty cute :) It was written with just the right amount of fluff so that it wasn't out of character but it wasn't so in character taht virtually no development in the Kakashi/Rin relationship had been made. Good job! Hope to read more from you!
Folle chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Very good. There were a few comma splices, but nothing too serious. I liked how you used very simple verb strings; they gave the piece a very nice feel.
ami chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
all i can say is 'love!' and would totally love to see kakashi as a daddy. so cute!
Eldr-Fire chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
I'm speechless. Flabbergasted. By god, you're some kind of MIND-READER!

I loved it even more than the first one, if that's humanly possible.
matchaball chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Just reading this fic and 'Girl Talk' inspires me to read more KakaRin. Good thing you wrote more of them! Onwards!

(I totally loved the fic; shows development, hesitation and realism. Wonderfully done :))

MichNeudorf chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
OMG! Holy freakin crap that was good! WRITE MORE PLZ! It was great! _ GO KAKASHI!
Gothkat chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
aw i love this its so sweet