Reviews for HermioneMalfoy
narcissa rocks chapter 12 . 5/18
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO NARCISSA
You lost me with the 'red eyes'. Ridiculous.
Elizabeth Boyd chapter 26 . 5/12
Thank you for this amazing story. You should add an epilogue. Thank heaven for gifted writers!
DoDo1401 chapter 1 . 4/1
Good job! You have succesfully turned Hermione into a mary sue!
Or at least that's what it seems like right now... Story seems interesting though.
liza chapter 7 . 3/11
Blases sister sounds alot like flur delacor
I cried when it said that Blaise died then cried again when he came back to life. Damn emotions.
BLAISE!
PANSY!
NOOOOO! I LUV Narcissa!
shinebright012 chapter 26 . 12/29/2014
THIS WAS AN AWSOME FANFIC!
shinebright012 chapter 21 . 12/29/2014
Its not long i read storys longer with about 40 go with the flow.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I can't... It could've been a good story but it's too... Childish. She screams at everything(all the caps lock is annoying), as soon as she finds out she's different she completely changes to dressing like a slut(tube tops, crop tops, mini skirts?!) she suddenly became rich, bought a stores worth of makeup then doesn't wear it because she doesn't need it?! She suddenly gives her life story to the Malfoys and Zabini without a second thought? Sigh... Bye.
IAmAFallenMischiefAngel chapter 26 . 12/2/2014
They never kissed! How can you not make them kiss at least once? COME ONNNNNNN! WELL AWESOME ENDING I LOVE IT {}{}{} THERE! End rant.
IAmAFallenMischiefAngel chapter 20 . 12/1/2014
Why didn't you make it so Blaise was the oldest for real? Then he would be older than Hermione! I don't think it's right for Hermione to be older than Blaise, but that's just me! Awesomesauce chapter! There! End rant.
IAmAFallenMischiefAngel chapter 12 . 11/30/2014
Narcissa is awesome! I'm ready then! Ha! I cant believe she said that! In your FACE Lucius! She sounds like me. I mean she REALLY SOUNDS LIKE ME! I love this chapter! So much action and humour! I liked the IM NOT FLIRTING! part between Blaise and Draco. I swear you are a talented writer! With a little revision you could write books! Or magazines! Or not magazines! Magazines are all gossip and never truth. Well this chapter was amazingness! There! End rant.