Reviews for HermioneMalfoy
laserdemon chapter 26 . 8/28
i have read thousands of love stories and this one is in my top ten. It is however my number one among non-dramione ones.
Gvdgxfg chapter 2 . 7/24
absolute shit
I just hope that it won't ruin the friendship between Maria (Hermione) and Pansy when Maria falls in love with Blaise
OMG! Amaze story! I wish the real Harry potter series ended this way tho...
The bad writing put me off. What a waste
Tilty.bbb chapter 26 . 5/3
This was a good read. Well done
People who flame really just make themselves look like idiots. If you don't like the story then don't review. But I love this story by tbe way!
Let own and mine be frinds
sammy smith chapter 26 . 12/16/2015
Love it
Potterheadwwk chapter 26 . 11/29/2015
OMG YOU ALMOST KILLED ME I ALMOST HAD AN HEART ATTACK! When Blaise died I was literally heartbroken and when he resurrected I was so happy that I could die! Arghhh my heart couldn't take the sudden change...Anyway, good job! I love the story 3
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 14 . 11/20/2015
I love this story! Sequel?
Azerty chapter 26 . 10/22/2015
Well, that was interesting. I had expected a confrontation with Voldemort, but I didn't expect that at all. This turned out to be a unique story, even if it did start out clich├ęd.

The whole Maria the Grandmother business was complicated. I don't understand the powers the eye supposedly has. Then again, the characters themselves never figured it out. I'm guessing you didn't, either.

I don't like that Blaise was brought back to life. I like that he was alive at the end, but I don't like that he had to die at all. That Maria solution was distasteful to me.

I mentioned earlier that I did not see how you would get the story to properly revolve around Hermione Malfoy, but now I see that you have done it. So that's great and I'm glad it was not horribly done.

Lucius was killed and Ginny was put in her place, but Moaning Myrtle was not revisited. Narcissa was also not visited. That she was Intensive Care was the last we heard about her. At the start, Hermione asked Blaise and Draco to call her Mia (instead of Maria). They all ended up calling her Hermione or Mione. I think Mia is a nice nickname that would suit both Maria and Hermione and I had hoped that it would be used.

I'm glad that at the end Maria the Grandmother was dissociated from Hermione. I'm glad the red eyes disappeared, too. But the tattoos (the wings) were not revisited. Hermione has black wings and Draco has white wings. The closest reference to the wings in later chapters was the pillow-shaped clouds. You did not say why the twins had tattoos of wings. Draco was taken from his mother right away; Mia was given away. How could they have gotten tattoos? What sort of birthmarks were those?

Grammar, spelling and syntax mistakes aside, this was a good read.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/22/2015
Why didn't anyone notice anything? They were in a busy section of Hogsmeade.

By the way, you haven't explained the red eyes and the tattoos, yet. What is it that Myrtle knows that she hasn't told the others about?
Azerty chapter 17 . 10/22/2015
aloud out loud
allowed permitted

The word you should have used is "allowed."

That has been bothering me. The last 2 chapters also had that mistake.
Azerty chapter 8 . 10/22/2015
Why is it taking so long for them to get to Hogsmeade? Did someone sabotage their carriage? Are they being brought elsewhere? Why are some of the words said between Mia and Pans in bold? Did at least one of the boys hear them speaking to each other?

I'd like to correct some more sentences, but I won't. I don't think you still check your profile anyway.
1,015 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »