Reviews for HermioneMalfoy
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
MeraZabiniMalfoy chapter 26 . 7/14
I love this story. So well written and everything. I luv blaise and Hermione pairing. U rock :) This story is really really good
HGLOVER15 chapter 11 . 7/12
I think its awesome, I dont think you made hermione into a slut, you should keep writing
seriously...her first reaction to discovering her new parentage:I had to go shopping ...that's so not hermione
somefan chapter 21 . 6/20
It's me again. The girl who said how you need to fix missing words and punctuation :). Well no your story is nkot long O.O. on wattpad there are stories that are forty or seventy chapters long! No I'm not joking! The reason why is because there might be hugs plot twists. An awesome trilogy (still 2 books last time I checked). Is on wattpad call The Silver Raven trilogy by Marvel_Mockingjay. It's an amazing city ossover even though I wasn't a fan of anything crossover. It's based on the avengers and brings in some DC characters. MINDBLOWN and literally fangirled not stop in til I calm down later on XD. Anyways I also wanted to add to my previous reveiw that this is my second time reading this! I love it!
somefan chapter 18 . 6/19
Your story is good but there are some typos and punctuation problems. For example some places don't have comas when they are needed. Or using "your". The intead of "you're". But overall great job:).

Ps some words are missing as I read to story ;)
narcissa rocks chapter 12 . 5/18
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO NARCISSA
You lost me with the 'red eyes'. Ridiculous.
Elizabeth Boyd chapter 26 . 5/12
Thank you for this amazing story. You should add an epilogue. Thank heaven for gifted writers!
DoDo1401 chapter 1 . 4/1
Good job! You have succesfully turned Hermione into a mary sue!
Or at least that's what it seems like right now... Story seems interesting though.
liza chapter 7 . 3/11
Blases sister sounds alot like flur delacor
I cried when it said that Blaise died then cried again when he came back to life. Damn emotions.
BLAISE!