Reviews for HermioneMalfoy
I thought that the story was amazing! The plot was really unique and different from a lot of other fan fictions that I’ve read so far. I think that you have the potential to become a great other if you only improved on your grammar and spelling as there were errors in almost every sentence during the first few chapters.
Zayla di la vera chapter 1 . 1/8
Please. You read defiance by dark lord Slytherin, it is the best fanfiction I have read. You can also try blood traitor by zalia . Then maybe idiots who ARE PRO this shit will know what fanfics are supposed to be.
Zayla di la vera chapter 1 . 1/8
Kyaaaaa is hindi.! Hermione is a brit
Guest chapter 26 . 12/28/2017
Awesome
hermione0079 chapter 26 . 11/14/2017
no sequel aaaaw
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
Terrible. Utterly terrible.
slythrclw-shdwhntr-46 chapter 15 . 9/27/2017
Well, that was blunt... I like the idea, great job!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/2/2017
When I read that Blaise does I say on my bed for 10 minutes crying
natashaa78 chapter 5 . 8/31/2017
Honestly I really like to hate ginny and I am glad that in this story she's not sweet an innocent.
natashaa78 chapter 1 . 8/31/2017
I really love the idea of Hermione being Draco's twin sister but, I just find Hermione so out of character that it annoys me. I will continue reading as the mostly positive response below encourages me to go on.
Army4lifeu chapter 9 . 7/31/2017
That Pansy is so annoying
Christina Craven chapter 11 . 2/11/2017
This story is so good, OMG, your such a good writer! I love the whole idea of Hermione and Droco being twins and stuff! Thank you're for giving me such a good read
dreams and desperation chapter 26 . 1/26/2017
Love it! Xx
sophia chapter 26 . 12/19/2016
my there plzbe a secouoe to all of this i love it
sophia chapter 3 . 12/19/2016
i love it more then anything
1,030 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »