Reviews for Sleep at Night
DasytheDandelion chapter 1 . 1/9
Oh my goodness that is the sweetest thing ever and I love it. I had to stop reading about ten times because I was so embraced for Lily. I am currently re-reading the books right now and love having this backstory for Lilly and James, even if it isn't cannon.
elmaa chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
How perfect... Its people like you who make me wish I lived in Hogwarts. (or in dormitories at least) or at least knew as awesome people as lily, james, sirius D:

i'll favourite because, her thinking strikes a chord in me. Yeah, you did mention dimples too much. Well, Lily did. I was so engrossed into her way of thinking I didn't stop to think that it was the author's fault- not lily's that she was blabbing on about dimples. hahaha, okay.

thanks for the read :)
CapacityForWings chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Definitely a favorite. It's hard to find a fic as well written as this... like a gem in the rough. . Ah, soul soothing fluff. How I love you.
APWBDumbledore chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
hey! not stupid - cute! )
stunninglyaverage chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
AH, that was adorable. I especially loved the ending.
YD chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
cute
scarhead'slittleweasel chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
that was so cute!
BlueLavenderFire chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
That wasn't stupid! It was adorable! I really, really like it!

It's going on my favorite's list.
Lexie-H chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
thats really cute, well written... and i really liked it! great job :-)
cookiesncreme1511 chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Cute! ]
candio08 chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
hahahaha...i liked it...keep up the good work!
greenmaiden chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
i liked it (as much as you may doubt it), it was really sweet and funny.
hogwartsgirlhg chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
i like it it's cute
coconutmandarin chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
oh this is really cute. one of the most amusing stories i've read in a long time. bravo and THANK you for a little relief from my very boring, man-less life. :)
nana chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
um this is not stupid. it is sop not stupid. It is almost the not stupidest thing i have written in my entire life.

ps if you still haven't gotten it, I LOVE IT.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »