Reviews for Sleep at Night
elmaa chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
How perfect... Its people like you who make me wish I lived in Hogwarts. (or in dormitories at least) or at least knew as awesome people as lily, james, sirius D:

i'll favourite because, her thinking strikes a chord in me. Yeah, you did mention dimples too much. Well, Lily did. I was so engrossed into her way of thinking I didn't stop to think that it was the author's fault- not lily's that she was blabbing on about dimples. hahaha, okay.

thanks for the read :)
CapacityForWings chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Definitely a favorite. It's hard to find a fic as well written as this... like a gem in the rough. . Ah, soul soothing fluff. How I love you.
APWBDumbledore chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
hey! not stupid - cute! )
stunninglyaverage chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
AH, that was adorable. I especially loved the ending.
YD chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
cute
scarhead'slittleweasel chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
that was so cute!
BlueLavenderFire chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
That wasn't stupid! It was adorable! I really, really like it!

It's going on my favorite's list.
Lexie-H chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
thats really cute, well written... and i really liked it! great job :-)
cookiesncreme1511 chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Cute! ]
candio08 chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
hahahaha...i liked it...keep up the good work!
greenmaiden chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
i liked it (as much as you may doubt it), it was really sweet and funny.
hogwartsgirlhg chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
i like it it's cute
coconutmandarin chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
oh this is really cute. one of the most amusing stories i've read in a long time. bravo and THANK you for a little relief from my very boring, man-less life. :)
nana chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
um this is not stupid. it is sop not stupid. It is almost the not stupidest thing i have written in my entire life.

ps if you still haven't gotten it, I LOVE IT.
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
That was so cute! I love the way Lily keeps trying to convince herselfthat she doesn't like him because we all know how many times we've done that! James was really cute with the whole hand thing. Basically it was a sweet story and I liked it a lot!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »