Reviews for Harry Potter: Raven
Faylax chapter 3 . 5/20
i have autism, and it have nothing to do with emotions. People with autism will have it hard to understand alot of Things, and they will act like kids even as they grow older. There is a movie based on autism, i think it made in America, through that movie you will learn alot of Things. :)
'Born to those' could just as easily be a metaphor.
Mage of middle earth chapter 18 . 5/1
love it please continue
no one chapter 1 . 2/10
one person added an e to the end of born. it essentially does the same thing as switching it to son.
ForbiddenFandom chapter 18 . 1/22
Update... Please?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2016
Oh great an obvious plot he gets angry trigon gets released and then he battles trigon the end, I really really hate predictable fanfics, what's the point in writing them if you can guess what's going to happen
Dagger-Seishin chapter 18 . 10/22/2016
Soo out of curiosity is Harry or Raven his legal name? If the contract of the goblet of fire "stripped his magic" would that include his darkness abilities?
Loyal-LeoBlade chapter 18 . 10/12/2016
Please continue this story
bLuewErewOlf25 chapter 18 . 6/7/2016
Cameos, cameos and more cameos. PLEASE COME BACK
bLuewErewOlf25 chapter 14 . 6/7/2016
Amazing ending to this Season 1. I really loved this chapter, it had epic fight scenes, tag teams, and the latter part of the season had people knowing about Raven from before, which is hilarious! Good work, please continue!

On that other note...BWAHAHAHAHAHA! I laughed for a good 5 minutes when I read your Omakes. Man, if those were real, I would hug you. Please continue this running gag!
Veir chapter 2 . 5/31/2016
I... I can't
The concept is good, even the writing isn't bad but...
The overall effect is very lacking.
For one thing, apparently consistency isn't a thing you consider to be important when writing but whatever.
Taking liberties is pretty much necessary with anything as vague or as downright insane as the Harry Potter and DC canons respectively, but the way you've done is downright lazy and just plain bad.
I'd write more but I really cannot muster the force of will necessary.
It's all little things that would be, well not fine but bearable, on their own but all together just make it very difficult for, at least me, to enjoy reading.
luvan1mefang1rl chapter 17 . 1/11/2016
Shadow Crystal Mage
hope u continuing this story n update soon. looking 4ward 2 the next chapt still. do ur best etc n never give up on ur stories n ur real life out of fanfic.
corbinskydragon1 chapter 18 . 11/24/2015
Damn this is a really good story and I just stated to read it today. So far this is the only Harry Potter is Raven story I've ever read and it's awesome. Raven's reactions seem a little more realistic for someone raised on a different world and I like that he travels where the wind takes him. The people he meets on his trips are pretty cool and add good plot points in the story. I wish there was more but that's life for you. Thanks for the great read!
THEtoken1 chapter 18 . 10/13/2015
...i hate too be that guy...but...it's been ten years...still interested in this story?
DirewolfShadowFox chapter 18 . 7/24/2015
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!