Reviews for Harry Potter: Raven
bLuewErewOlf25 chapter 18 . 6/7
Cameos, cameos and more cameos. PLEASE COME BACK
bLuewErewOlf25 chapter 14 . 6/7
Amazing ending to this Season 1. I really loved this chapter, it had epic fight scenes, tag teams, and the latter part of the season had people knowing about Raven from before, which is hilarious! Good work, please continue!

On that other note...BWAHAHAHAHAHA! I laughed for a good 5 minutes when I read your Omakes. Man, if those were real, I would hug you. Please continue this running gag!
Veir chapter 2 . 5/31
I... I can't
The concept is good, even the writing isn't bad but...
The overall effect is very lacking.
For one thing, apparently consistency isn't a thing you consider to be important when writing but whatever.
Taking liberties is pretty much necessary with anything as vague or as downright insane as the Harry Potter and DC canons respectively, but the way you've done is downright lazy and just plain bad.
I'd write more but I really cannot muster the force of will necessary.
It's all little things that would be, well not fine but bearable, on their own but all together just make it very difficult for, at least me, to enjoy reading.
luvan1mefang1rl chapter 17 . 1/11
Shadow Crystal Mage
hope u continuing this story n update soon. looking 4ward 2 the next chapt still. do ur best etc n never give up on ur stories n ur real life out of fanfic.
corbinskydragon1 chapter 18 . 11/24/2015
Damn this is a really good story and I just stated to read it today. So far this is the only Harry Potter is Raven story I've ever read and it's awesome. Raven's reactions seem a little more realistic for someone raised on a different world and I like that he travels where the wind takes him. The people he meets on his trips are pretty cool and add good plot points in the story. I wish there was more but that's life for you. Thanks for the great read!
THEtoken1 chapter 18 . 10/13/2015
...i hate too be that guy...but...it's been ten years...still interested in this story?
A'Lee'Ray chapter 18 . 7/24/2015
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
WhiteElfElder chapter 18 . 7/1/2015
Harry is going to be in some trouble with Terra when he next runs into her.
WhiteElfElder chapter 14 . 6/30/2015
Love the Omakes, but it would have been even funnier if the Sailors had shown up with Tuxedo Mask followed by the cartoon Godzilla!
draco7347 chapter 18 . 5/28/2015
bring out more aswome chapters please love this story
Guest chapter 18 . 5/17/2015
It really is a pity this has been abandoned, it really is an excellent story.
SamTheKingOfHell chapter 18 . 4/11/2015
Sooooooooo... You ever going to finish the chapter? Or story for that matter
Alya Rose chapter 2 . 1/9/2015
Slash is a male/ male pairing. It took me quite a while to figure that out on my own 'cause I wasn't comfortable with asking anyone, good for you to ask and be sure.
-Alya
weaver yk chapter 18 . 1/9/2015
oh please don't tell me raven's blood is going to be used to revive voldemort, cause that just makes things wauuuy to complicated. I mean he's half demon, how's that going to affect voldy. Perhaps maybe even create a link between his demon father and voldy? Too much in my opinion.
Kittenlzlz chapter 18 . 1/1/2015
Omg please please update this. Raven is beautiful and the demon plot idgdnhdjdhe its like watching a really good thriller movie, which is a compliment to your writing as you don't have music and sound affects conveniently placed to enhance the story. Your writing style is amazing by the way, especially with all your crossovers (even to your own fics? I LOVE that) and I've been cracking up have the time. And crying at the start when it was of the dursleys and azar. Goddamn raven-potter. He's amazingly thought out, all your characters are really real and just oh GOD I love you. I'm going yo go read your over fics now. Please keep writing. O wait one thing,did you skip third year or was I just not paying attention cuz Sirius seems nonexistent? Also I kinda want at some point ravens face to get on the muggle news and he'll come back from school and all th purebloods will be confused when the muggleborn/raised students start fainting left and right.
And just ohmyg I love the miss manners bit.
Raven is wonderful.
The random dumbledore as a partial justice league member not a manipulative bastard is something I love and I really think you did right.
Same with Tara's character XD
Thanks for being so awesome!