Reviews for Harry Potter: Raven
deactivated.ameths chapter 5 . 4/3/2010
'kay, i know this is about to seem like a flame, but it's not because i reallyy like what you're doing in this story, it's creative and you're definitely doing a good job.

i have a slight problem though because you're story is moving too fast for me to follow, i am only able to reach chapter five because i don't understand where you're going with the story (i've had that problem a lot too)...while i know you're trying to give a more realistic feel, you're pushing the bar too far, and it seems you're telling the reader and not showing...i see a lot of potential in this story for you to be more descriptive, and i think this story is a good example where details rather than length would be a good focus point, not to to say you don't already do that. i'm sure you do.

i hope i gave a good critique because this story is interesting, just slightly difficult...if you've done a prequel to this please let me know so that i can better understand this story.

cheers~

XOX

ameths
black mage wannabe chapter 17 . 3/28/2010
I love this story! Raven is written very well along with all the other characters. I loved all the omakes as well. Especially the one with all the various characters from animes and games showing up. This is a fantastic story and I'm eagerly looking forward to the next chapter!
graypheonix chapter 17 . 3/21/2010
Hmm, the one who is all, hm? an interesting point to be making, all things considered. But as always, an interesting update. Do so again soon will ya? Ja ne.
graypheonix chapter 10 . 3/18/2010
Hm, finally some understanding for who keeper is. Well, at least in this story. Continue to update, ja ne.
graypheonix chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
neh, everyone likes to see ol' bats suffer. Can't be crazy prepared all the time, now can ya? More beach fun, but amusing. Continue to update, ja ne.
graypheonix chapter 7 . 3/18/2010
Hehehehe. Okay, for a fun beach episode, this was made for giggles. Continue to update, ja ne.
graypheonix chapter 6 . 3/18/2010
ROFLCOPTER! Lmao, that omake is beyond awesome! But this chapter shows simultaneously both how awesome the characters are, and just how human. While the comics, tv shows and such portray Harley and Pam as caricatures, you show them as normal people. Plus that scene at the end with Tara, if typical and a bit chliche, to be pretty sweet and innocent. Cute even. As such, continue to update will ya? Ja ne.
graypheonix chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
Hm, I suppose some development of emotions and bonds should be there, hehehe. In any case, continue to update will ya? Ja ne.
graypheonix chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
Hm, love reek. Interesting. Continue to update, ja ne.
graypheonix chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
Hm, more interesting still. Ending a Horcrux before it becomes an issue? Truly a long term vision. Continue to update will ya? Ja ne.
graypheonix chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
Hm, interesting. Continue to update will ya? Ja ne.
PhoenixfromtheFlame chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
YAY! Negima! I love it when i find fellow fans :) Love your story so far :)
bananacupcakes chapter 17 . 3/13/2010
Please continue :]
BlazeStryker chapter 6 . 3/10/2010
One might wonder why the DoM isn't coming down hard on Harry/Raven.

I can think of two reasons. One is that after Ollivanders' he had to get a wand off of Dumbledore-one without the Ministry trace.

The other reason would be Raven having removed the trace, via his own power or an adept like Zatanna.

Unless they try it next chapter, of course..
BlazeStryker chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
*21 Jump Street*, for those who remember it (or wikied like I did) was set in Metropolis in the Evergreen State. (It was filmed in Vancouver, Canada, as a couple of shots inadvertantly revealed.)

Given that the Teen Titans are underwritten by the Justice League, Jump City may be the term for a section of San Francisco normally called Little Metropolis. After all, the city has, in real life, an ethnic enclave called Chinatown.

Further, the series has a fairly massive bridge rather reminiscent of the Golden Gate, featured in at least one action sequence. So you aren't stepping out of line, here.
822 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »