Reviews for Harry Potter: Raven
Apostrophia chapter 18 . 5/6/2010
Ah ha ha... Miss Manners... -sigh- That's amusing.
I wonder who is the instuctor for the Bat-buns of Steel? This episode was funny, though I perfered the episodes with the Titans and Keeper. Ron and Hermione kinda pale in comparison to superheroes. Plus they don't know the extent of what Raven can do. Could you please please please bring out some more demons? That was fun, and by far my favorite part. :) Thanks for the update!
Orchamus chapter 18 . 5/6/2010
YAY! Glad to have a new chapter, one of the funnier fics out there.
Bobboky chapter 18 . 5/6/2010
very good work, though I am not familiar with the English Heroes you have mentioned recently.
dark672 chapter 18 . 5/6/2010
As always good chapter
nxkris chapter 18 . 5/6/2010
nice chapter. i love that raven is avoiding conflict with other heroes and that he is doing okay at school. update soon.
korrd chapter 18 . 5/6/2010
Nice chapter. I'm a little surprised Terra didn't force Cyborg to take her to Raven just to assert her relationship with him over Argent.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 18 . 5/6/2010
Nice chapter. I can't wait to see Terra meet Argent in person. I can so see a cat fight erupting around a surprised Raven and him being dragged in by accident.
Smoochynose chapter 18 . 5/6/2010
Good chapter. I like Harry-Raven. I want to know what's up with Ginny. Is the demon going to do something to her on Halloween?
Sorakage Sama chapter 18 . 5/6/2010
Wow. That was another great chapter. I love how you were able to mesh these two media together so well.

Ja ne

Sorakage Sama
Silvermane1 chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
cool
deactivated.ameths chapter 5 . 4/3/2010
'kay, i know this is about to seem like a flame, but it's not because i reallyy like what you're doing in this story, it's creative and you're definitely doing a good job.

i have a slight problem though because you're story is moving too fast for me to follow, i am only able to reach chapter five because i don't understand where you're going with the story (i've had that problem a lot too)...while i know you're trying to give a more realistic feel, you're pushing the bar too far, and it seems you're telling the reader and not showing...i see a lot of potential in this story for you to be more descriptive, and i think this story is a good example where details rather than length would be a good focus point, not to to say you don't already do that. i'm sure you do.

i hope i gave a good critique because this story is interesting, just slightly difficult...if you've done a prequel to this please let me know so that i can better understand this story.

cheers~

XOX

ameths
black mage wannabe chapter 17 . 3/28/2010
I love this story! Raven is written very well along with all the other characters. I loved all the omakes as well. Especially the one with all the various characters from animes and games showing up. This is a fantastic story and I'm eagerly looking forward to the next chapter!
graypheonix chapter 17 . 3/21/2010
Hmm, the one who is all, hm? an interesting point to be making, all things considered. But as always, an interesting update. Do so again soon will ya? Ja ne.
graypheonix chapter 10 . 3/18/2010
Hm, finally some understanding for who keeper is. Well, at least in this story. Continue to update, ja ne.
graypheonix chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
neh, everyone likes to see ol' bats suffer. Can't be crazy prepared all the time, now can ya? More beach fun, but amusing. Continue to update, ja ne.
832 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »