Reviews for Harry Potter: Raven
Alya Rose chapter 2 . 1/9/2015
Slash is a male/ male pairing. It took me quite a while to figure that out on my own 'cause I wasn't comfortable with asking anyone, good for you to ask and be sure.
-Alya
weaver yk chapter 18 . 1/9/2015
oh please don't tell me raven's blood is going to be used to revive voldemort, cause that just makes things wauuuy to complicated. I mean he's half demon, how's that going to affect voldy. Perhaps maybe even create a link between his demon father and voldy? Too much in my opinion.
Kittenlzlz chapter 18 . 1/1/2015
Omg please please update this. Raven is beautiful and the demon plot idgdnhdjdhe its like watching a really good thriller movie, which is a compliment to your writing as you don't have music and sound affects conveniently placed to enhance the story. Your writing style is amazing by the way, especially with all your crossovers (even to your own fics? I LOVE that) and I've been cracking up have the time. And crying at the start when it was of the dursleys and azar. Goddamn raven-potter. He's amazingly thought out, all your characters are really real and just oh GOD I love you. I'm going yo go read your over fics now. Please keep writing. O wait one thing,did you skip third year or was I just not paying attention cuz Sirius seems nonexistent? Also I kinda want at some point ravens face to get on the muggle news and he'll come back from school and all th purebloods will be confused when the muggleborn/raised students start fainting left and right.
And just ohmyg I love the miss manners bit.
Raven is wonderful.
The random dumbledore as a partial justice league member not a manipulative bastard is something I love and I really think you did right.
Same with Tara's character XD
Thanks for being so awesome!
Jonn Wolfe chapter 18 . 12/17/2014
I really hope you come back to this, because it's both humorous and enthralling.
shugokage chapter 18 . 11/21/2014
This was definitely a very interesting story it is sad to see it incomplete!
Cersesi chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
update!
pikachucat chapter 18 . 7/22/2014
awesome more please
luvan1mefang1rl chapter 18 . 6/6/2014
mornin, awesome story, lookin 4ward 2 ur story's next comin chapt, will wait patiently as well, do ur best & never give up.
Blame Blade chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
The Komodo Dragon does posses a poison, but the only thing it does is preventing a wound from closing. This way it ensures infection, wich lead to the dragon following the prey until they die.
TonalArchitect chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
At first I was like; What!? and then I was like; Wuht? And then everything was awesome
omnimon12 chapter 7 . 2/7/2014
Is it sad or hilarious that I can imagine J'onn saying that? With the voice of the actor used in the Justice League cartoon, no less?
Arkh Cthuul chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
Ah yes, overdone prude Superheroes still never lose their funnyness potential.
820 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »