Reviews for Harry Potter: Raven
omnimon12 chapter 7 . 2/7/2014
Is it sad or hilarious that I can imagine J'onn saying that? With the voice of the actor used in the Justice League cartoon, no less?
Arkh Cthuul chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
Ah yes, overdone prude Superheroes still never lose their funnyness potential.
Arkh Cthuul chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
Loved the chapter, especially the extremely fun, although foreseeable, Omake. ;)
Shi-Morino chapter 18 . 12/1/2013
Please update soon
wolf fullmoon chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
It'd be really nice if this updated, hint hint nudge nudge
RPhysics chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
I do wish that Harry was the reincarnation of Raven, thus having to deal with gender identity issues, but I think how you're approaching this story is just as good if not better. Especially with the non-manipulative Dumbledore, which I agree is a bit overused and a bit silly.
tsukinopen chapter 18 . 10/21/2013
really good
omnimon12 chapter 14 . 10/7/2013
I'm surprised you didn't add Negi and/or Nanoha...but, then again, that would have been too easy, right?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 18 . 9/22/2013
...yargggh cliffie.

Looking forward to updates, if/whenever they may come. (Speaking of, might as well finish catching up with UH.)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 17 . 9/22/2013
Um. Jack the Ripper-ish demon killing people in London, Harry!Raven as the newest superhero in the area, and - Khaji Da? Wait, wha?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 15 . 9/22/2013
*giggles* Aww, so cute. And I see the birthday party (SCM insanity aside) went more or less as canon!Raven's party did. (...three years to The End. There will be destruction.)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
1. Now my face hurts from smiling so hard. All that's left is a stitch in my side.

2. Holy crap, this is going to get BIG.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
Oh, hey, it's Keeper!Harry.

Harley and Ivy are staying in the tower, Terra is a founding Titan with UST with Harry!Raven, and Shayera cosplays as Sakurazaki Setsuna. And somehow it all makes sense in context. Bravo, Shadow.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
I laughed so much my throat hurts.
Flaremage chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Can I ask why you never finished this?
808 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »