Reviews for Harry Potter: Raven
RPhysics chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
I do wish that Harry was the reincarnation of Raven, thus having to deal with gender identity issues, but I think how you're approaching this story is just as good if not better. Especially with the non-manipulative Dumbledore, which I agree is a bit overused and a bit silly.
tsukinopen chapter 18 . 10/21/2013
really good
omnimon12 chapter 14 . 10/7/2013
I'm surprised you didn't add Negi and/or Nanoha...but, then again, that would have been too easy, right?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 18 . 9/22/2013
...yargggh cliffie.

Looking forward to updates, if/whenever they may come. (Speaking of, might as well finish catching up with UH.)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 17 . 9/22/2013
Um. Jack the Ripper-ish demon killing people in London, Harry!Raven as the newest superhero in the area, and - Khaji Da? Wait, wha?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 15 . 9/22/2013
*giggles* Aww, so cute. And I see the birthday party (SCM insanity aside) went more or less as canon!Raven's party did. (...three years to The End. There will be destruction.)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
1. Now my face hurts from smiling so hard. All that's left is a stitch in my side.

2. Holy crap, this is going to get BIG.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
Oh, hey, it's Keeper!Harry.

Harley and Ivy are staying in the tower, Terra is a founding Titan with UST with Harry!Raven, and Shayera cosplays as Sakurazaki Setsuna. And somehow it all makes sense in context. Bravo, Shadow.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
I laughed so much my throat hurts.
Flaremage chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Can I ask why you never finished this?
Chaotic Forces chapter 18 . 7/10/2013
This is still one of my favourite stories, I just hope this is finished one day.

Only thing that ever confused me was that in chapter 2 he's wearing the blue cloak and introduces himself as Raven to Dumbledore, yet Dumbledore can't work out where he goes in the summer despite him being aware of Raven with the Titans. Maybe he's just not as sharp anymore...

Still one of the best stories I've found though.
The conquering wyrm chapter 18 . 7/3/2013
CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE! I totally love this story! you should totally do more!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/23/2013
Love he KHII reference! Did unhear that 3 was announced 4 the ps4?
Guest chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
LunarCatNinja chapter 18 . 6/12/2013
I've never been fond of stories that cross over with Teen Titans, but this story is wonderful! I think I might have to look up more cross-overs with this.
818 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »