Reviews for Harry Potter: Raven
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
And a glorious bastard you are, sir.
nanayoung chapter 18 . 4/4/2013
Update!
newbie456 chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
hahahahaha, i love the omake... ROTFLMAO
DragoonMaster11 chapter 18 . 2/7/2013
This is the second time I've read this story to the end, knowing it's incomplete but still enthralled, I must ask you continue or finish it before I've come across and read it a third time.
BlackestMorning chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
why Grrfyindor... I think I spelled that right
FlyingTurtleduck chapter 18 . 11/9/2012
Well, I can certainly say it's a shame this was not continued. I understand working on that many stories is difficult (and as a big fan of Uzumaki Harry, I wouldn't want anything to interfere with your writing that), but I hope you'll finish this one day. :)
The Master chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
Raven/Harry is an emotional controlled individual. How many Gryffindors have ever been seen to be in control of their emotions? Answer: NON. Also isn't bravery an emotion? Would it be more that he just doesn't care about his own safety more than it being bravery.
Mana chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
it could easily have been child of those who had thrice defied them so that he could be canon raven.
Iryelb chapter 18 . 7/10/2012
"That cool story bro" review was mine, I apologize for not being signed in when I made my review, I thought that I was and did not notice that I wasn't until I tried to add you to my author alert list.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/10/2012
Cool story bro, I think you could have gone into a liitle bit more of Raven's third year at Hogwarts but other than that I really liked it and eagerly look forward to the next chapter.
Benjamin Goldberg chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Actually, the way the prophecy is worded, it's entirely possible that the people who "thrice defied" voldie to be a couple of midwives :)
scorpioneldar chapter 18 . 6/27/2012
aww have you given up on this

it was really good too

i would love more

if anyone has adopted it could you forward me to their story

also

are you on tvtropes yet i love that site but i alwase fall for the trap of tabbed browsing
god of all chapter 18 . 6/17/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Master Procrastinator chapter 18 . 5/4/2012
That was immensely entertaining. Hope you write more at some point.
Niwaki chapter 18 . 4/26/2012
nice I really liked this please continue soon
817 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »