Reviews for Harry Potter: Raven
BiblioMatsuri chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
Oh, hey, it's Keeper!Harry.

Harley and Ivy are staying in the tower, Terra is a founding Titan with UST with Harry!Raven, and Shayera cosplays as Sakurazaki Setsuna. And somehow it all makes sense in context. Bravo, Shadow.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
I laughed so much my throat hurts.
Flaremage chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Can I ask why you never finished this?
Chaotic Forces chapter 18 . 7/10/2013
This is still one of my favourite stories, I just hope this is finished one day.

Only thing that ever confused me was that in chapter 2 he's wearing the blue cloak and introduces himself as Raven to Dumbledore, yet Dumbledore can't work out where he goes in the summer despite him being aware of Raven with the Titans. Maybe he's just not as sharp anymore...

Still one of the best stories I've found though.
The conquering wyrm chapter 18 . 7/3/2013
CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE! I totally love this story! you should totally do more!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/23/2013
Love he KHII reference! Did unhear that 3 was announced 4 the ps4?
Guest chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
LunarCatNinja chapter 18 . 6/12/2013
I've never been fond of stories that cross over with Teen Titans, but this story is wonderful! I think I might have to look up more cross-overs with this.
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
And a glorious bastard you are, sir.
nanayoung chapter 18 . 4/4/2013
Update!
newbie456 chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
hahahahaha, i love the omake... ROTFLMAO
DragoonMaster11 chapter 18 . 2/7/2013
This is the second time I've read this story to the end, knowing it's incomplete but still enthralled, I must ask you continue or finish it before I've come across and read it a third time.
BlackestMorning chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
why Grrfyindor... I think I spelled that right
FlyingTurtleduck chapter 18 . 11/9/2012
Well, I can certainly say it's a shame this was not continued. I understand working on that many stories is difficult (and as a big fan of Uzumaki Harry, I wouldn't want anything to interfere with your writing that), but I hope you'll finish this one day. :)
The Master chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
Raven/Harry is an emotional controlled individual. How many Gryffindors have ever been seen to be in control of their emotions? Answer: NON. Also isn't bravery an emotion? Would it be more that he just doesn't care about his own safety more than it being bravery.
825 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »