Reviews for Harry Potter: Raven
BlackestMorning chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
why Grrfyindor... I think I spelled that right
FlyingTurtleduck chapter 18 . 11/9/2012
Well, I can certainly say it's a shame this was not continued. I understand working on that many stories is difficult (and as a big fan of Uzumaki Harry, I wouldn't want anything to interfere with your writing that), but I hope you'll finish this one day. :)
The Master chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
Raven/Harry is an emotional controlled individual. How many Gryffindors have ever been seen to be in control of their emotions? Answer: NON. Also isn't bravery an emotion? Would it be more that he just doesn't care about his own safety more than it being bravery.
Mana chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
it could easily have been child of those who had thrice defied them so that he could be canon raven.
dhh chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
This story is too canon and too bias toward anything 'DARK/EVIL'...My god, you have HP doing EXACTLY what he would do in canon HP..It's pathetic and it's just lame..Harry would've FIT better in Ravenclaw or Slytherin, NOT Gradory!

I dislike uncreative REWRITES of canon..

Not worthy.
Iryelb chapter 18 . 7/10/2012
"That cool story bro" review was mine, I apologize for not being signed in when I made my review, I thought that I was and did not notice that I wasn't until I tried to add you to my author alert list.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/10/2012
Cool story bro, I think you could have gone into a liitle bit more of Raven's third year at Hogwarts but other than that I really liked it and eagerly look forward to the next chapter.
Benjamin Goldberg chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Actually, the way the prophecy is worded, it's entirely possible that the people who "thrice defied" voldie to be a couple of midwives :)
scorpioneldar chapter 18 . 6/27/2012
aww have you given up on this

it was really good too

i would love more

if anyone has adopted it could you forward me to their story

are you on tvtropes yet i love that site but i alwase fall for the trap of tabbed browsing
god of all chapter 18 . 6/17/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Master Procrastinator chapter 18 . 5/4/2012
That was immensely entertaining. Hope you write more at some point.
Niwaki chapter 18 . 4/26/2012
nice I really liked this please continue soon
achilleslonglostbrother chapter 17 . 4/16/2012
write another chapter
Deathfire-san chapter 18 . 4/8/2012
This is quite literally the funniest long-running fanfiction I have ever read, bar none. Come on, "a couple of what?". Genius. Funniest stoic guy I have ever seen. As I see this story slip down your already massive list of amusing stories, I hope that it is non-indicative of your interest in continuing this one. Keep up the hilarious work.

Pyeknu chapter 6 . 4/5/2012
Robin simultaneously felt like swearing and sweatdropping. Okay, how was he going to explain this to Batman…?

I STILL get a massive laugh every time I read this! _