Reviews for Harry Potter: Raven
good chapter, byes
Firehedgehog chapter 3 . 10/17/2005
grins, continue
hittocerebattosai chapter 3 . 10/17/2005
cool! new chapter! took me a while to read though...
Ran Hoshino chapter 3 . 10/17/2005
A great new chapter. I rather liked Raven/Harry's reactions to his first two years at Hogwarts and noticed that you seem to hint that he believed it to be his fault that the rockslide happened. That will definatly make their reunion more intresting. I must admit that part of me is curious to see how Jinx will react to this cersion of Raven if you get that far in this story.
Blue Werewolf Boy chapter 3 . 10/17/2005
awsome chapter. update soon
oblivionknight7 chapter 3 . 10/17/2005
yes, you updated!
XyBulmaXy chapter 2 . 10/16/2005
I loved it! Keep up the wonderful work on this crossover! Great job and i'll keep reading
oblivionknight7 chapter 2 . 10/16/2005
update soon!
Mikito chapter 2 . 10/14/2005
Great fic!

I like it so far!

Update soon!
Riverterra chapter 2 . 10/13/2005
slash is guy/guy romance for non- anime fanfictions just s you know.
Junky chapter 2 . 10/12/2005
Slash is [Male X Male] pairing or Yaoi.

Umm ... you might not want to put too many super heroes(i mean he other cartoon characters) into the fic. Because if you did ... it would be awkward seing as Harry has enough extra problems already and doesn't need to have all the regular bad guys to fight from the show. And everyone can't be wizards, right? And if there were many people almost powerful as Harry, it would defeat the purpose of the war against Voldemort.

Then again, this is your story and it is your choice. Good luck. :)
AzureSky123 chapter 2 . 10/11/2005
Nice story, although I don't know much about comic books.

Keep it up.
Micahx20 chapter 2 . 10/10/2005
That was realy cool kinda short but keep writing. i loved it. mite want to explain whats going on a bit hey can you review mine i need some ideas. Because yours rocked my sox. lol Keep me posted your own my favorites now that was like wow.
xyvortex chapter 2 . 10/6/2005
I'm enjoying it, but don't follow the books too closely. You're bending your story to follow JKR's work when you should be writing about how Raven's upbringing make it different.
animefan4life2 chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
I just love your story. Its really awesome. Can't wait for the update.
806 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »