Reviews for The Past
N8han11 chapter 16 . 2/2
This story is amazing! Plz continue!
Mistress of Murder Rin-sama chapter 16 . 7/15/2013
This is my third relapse into my JSRF obsession, and I must say this is my favorite story so far. It has all my favorite pairings and the characters are just as I envision them. The plot, backstory and style is awesome too, I really hope you continue this!
BiteWorseThanBark chapter 16 . 1/11/2013
My oh my... Moving out of the Sonic section of FF to the Jet Set Radio has got to be one of the best decisions I've made! This is hella awesome, and really gripping... you've practically got me glued to my seat!:)
And this is going to seem random, but thanks! This is motivating me to hurry up and start on my own JSR fic!
Anyway, keep up the great work!;D
DJPK chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
You have 77 reviews beside this. My guess is almost all are attempts to get you to continue reading. Well, if you still read these reviews, here is attempt number 78 (around) to get you to continue.
Zaridan chapter 16 . 10/19/2012
I don't want to beg for more.

I'm enjoying this to no end because of the suspense so far, and leaving it on a good to great note with a god damn cliffhanger?

I will if I have to but I seriously don't want to beg for more.
Risu chapter 16 . 8/15/2012
This is an AMAZING story! By far, it's the best I've read for the JSRF/JGR fandom! Hope you haven't forgotten about it completely :'D
MMDProgramVocaloid chapter 16 . 8/10/2012
This is really the best fan-fiction I have ever read.

This story inspired me to write my own fan fiction, I hope you still continue this, I am dying to find out! I hope you won't ignore the pleads of your fans of this story, We want this to be updated and be inspired, though you shouldn't stress yourself out.

The mix of emotion and friendship is amazing in this story, please keep it up! Us fans, are here waiting!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/21/2012
I really liked this story. I'd. Like to see
Anonimoose chapter 16 . 9/4/2011
Just found this gem yesterday and I must say I was blown away. Maybe you should get that friend of yours to help you with the story again, youre taking forever to update this amazing story.

I hope we can see this come to a conclusion sometime soon :]
anon chapter 16 . 7/1/2011
Let's just say I've started reading this yesterday and caught up today.

I'm really impressed. Everything, the details, I love how vivid this story really is. You really bring out characters to life with giving them backstories, rather than the reader ponder about the life of the rudies beforehand.

To say, this is one of the best JSR fanfics I've read on and I'm not the type who's easily impressed by this kind of stuff.

Too bad its been updated since last year. I've figured you've lost interest or you're very busy, but this story's amazing. I do wish there was more of it, since it actually kept me hoping for more.

I'd like to say keep up the good work. :)
Summer Wonderland chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
Maybe cute isn't the word, but I can't find any other to describe a friendship between guys... XD
PassionnoissaP chapter 16 . 1/8/2011
FINISH IT PLEEAAAASSSSEEEEEE OMG!
Hate you a bit for taking so long i understand being busy but god.. started in 05 its 2011 nao. .
Love the story but do the rest.. kthx3
Darktiger09 chapter 16 . 11/16/2010
PLEASE please update this soon! I am dying to know what happens next!
Chris Talonflight chapter 16 . 9/6/2010
YOOOOO! Awesome story!
Anonimos chapter 16 . 8/24/2010
Holy crap how many words was this chapter I can't believe u updated I haven't read this in like a year wow