Reviews for Beauty Is Only Skin Deep
Moonie, are you serious? THIS IS THE LAND OF FLUFF, THERE IS NO ' too much kissing and I love yous' THERE IS TOO LESS!
moonie chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
too muck kisses and "i love u" makes the story a little boring.
amylliarules chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Amazing !
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I loved it .. I grew up watching sailor moon and just couldn't get use to the japanese version of their names..I loved it ..sigh I'm just a hopeless romantic. Thank you
Devil in a white dress chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I love love love it. U should continue like when Daren finds out she's sailor moon And her that he's tuxedo mask
Aliki chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
That was just so cute :-) Just perfect
Moonstruck Kitten chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Darien is so mean at the beginning, but he recovers well enough. This is a wonderful first season romance that handles life and its disasters with grace and aplomb.
Supah Geek chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
SOOOO CUTE! Where's my Darein, like seriously?! I'm 17 and I've never had a boyfriend. Maybe it's cause I read fanfiction a all the time and watch Sailor Moon and Legend of Korra and Broadways. Oh we'll. I WISH I WERE A MOON CHILD AND I HAD A HOT PRINCE WHO LOVED ME FOR ME!

ncisduckie chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
It was cute! Gave me a little inspiration! :)
Dream01 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Aww, it was so cute. You did a nice job :)
Lina2121 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I like the story. Thank you for it. I hope that you will write more
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Good one-shot. I loved their first kiss. )
Gina Jade chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I was just thinking that I'm favoriting almost all of your stories and haven't left Reviews! How dumb of Me! Well, I think you're just an amazng writer. You're imagination is so complex and deep d just truly amazing. I love every single one of your stories, especially Gentleman in the Back. It was just so Funny! I was wondering a couple months ago, "Why isn't this girl Published?" And now you Are! You can count on me buying your book when it comes Out! Congrats!
Glistening Teardrop chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
"sigh" another beautiful story. i must really like sap :)