Reviews for The Phoenix lost at sea
solitaireseraphim.silvertaciturn chapter 7 . 10/20/2015
Awww~ Can you continue this sweet story please? I beg you~
WolfirePrincess chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
Love love love it so far please pretty please update this story! TyKa, MaRa! love these pairings!
WolfirePrincess chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
It's the Dragon's heart of the sea. i love the story so far it's great!
KitaraStrife chapter 7 . 4/10/2008
Yep! I TOTALLY saw the "Titanic" in this fic when it got to the end of chapter 1! XD Loving it so far! ;)
NeverReallyBack chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
omg! it's titanic! i loved that movie, and this sounds really kool!
Catwarrior chapter 7 . 4/14/2006
sounds like the titanic. just weirdly yaoi
December Prodigy chapter 5 . 12/21/2005
hey its me again i found another 1 of your storys havnt finished reading it yet but its great from what iv read & thanks again for helping me!
Liah-chan chapter 7 . 10/8/2005
hey this story is so cool! lol Mao, sum1 shud kill her... i odnt like her in this fic lol shes evil and so is Hil, kill her too lol!

update soon!

Liah xx
Crazy fanfic girl loves-anime chapter 7 . 10/7/2005
Hey this is a great it's kinda like titanic but beyblade style i really like it update soon k? Thanks
FirieGurl chapter 7 . 10/7/2005
aw well that was so cute and funny with Max and mao fighting lol and the last words with Bryan carry him on his back lol update it soon
Kiotana chapter 7 . 10/7/2005
awe! brian is gonna have a fit lol

wheres the intemisy(sp) me want fluff
Symphonickey chapter 7 . 10/6/2005
lol, when explaining what Tala and Brian were, it might have been better if you put BODYGUARDS in the first sentence. _ Otherwise it was good!

Kai: stupid bitch was wearing Ty's necklace!

Tke: ;; yes, that was a dilema, wasn't it?

Kai: i'm going to rip her to SHREADS!

Tke: so mean Nat-chan! I wanna read that draft of the Halloween sepcial in your notebook! Give it to me in History tomorrow, PUHLEASE!

Kai: yeah, like she'll do THAT!

Tke: Shut up! She might! NESSA'S GOING WITH US!
Kiotana chapter 6 . 10/4/2005
well what i mean by short is that its missing details.

anyways i love it lol
Symphonickey chapter 6 . 10/3/2005
hmph, i'm surprised no one got it yet! ;; I'm the only one who knows the answer concidering it's my challenge! Lol, oh well. Can't wait for chapter 8 _~ have fun typing!

Kei: why say that? She can't write.

Tke: *suddenly punches him but hit the wall next to his ear* don't say that about Nat-chan!

Kei: V_V i'm stating you write like 5-10 pages a chapter and she writes from 2-5 pages... so much for support!

Tke: just wait till chapter 8 Kei... damn, i hate giving you a mind of your own!

Kei: XP that's your problem not mine!

Tke: ... TYKA!

Tyka: *a girl with long half slate and half midnight blue hair walks in, crimson eyes glowing* hai?

Tke: this is Tyka, my new muse! I got her as a gift!

Kei: shit...

Tke: Tyka, despose of your father.

Tyka: _ alright!

Kei: O_O...

Tke: *watches Kei being taken away by his daughter* well, anyways, this is pretty long, update Nat-chan!
Kiotana chapter 5 . 10/2/2005
i love titanic! update! and that was too easy there for tyson to convince him. but i dont care right now! update soon!