Reviews for Somnambulist
Make more of these kind of storys with link and the 3 goddeses a lemon story to be precies
TheHard chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Nice, crazy and kinky... i like it! :)
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
that... was funny. Messed up, but funny., Downright hilarious even.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Absolutley hillarious!
Numdenu chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
OHEMEFFGEE! This is WONDERFUL! LOL!

Faves list!
Uber Spoonz chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Oh dear shoes... -dies laughing... and... clothed, for good measure- That was one of the strangest and funniest things I've read in a long, long time! Seems kinda ironic that Farore is coming up with all the good ideas as opposed to the Goddess of Wisdom. Oh wait, I'm dead... -looks around- x.x;
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
I'm not sure if I should be amused, distrubed or both...I'll go with both.
pinkythesnowman chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
AHH! I'm going to scream and cry, I really am. That was so funny, and those Goddesses are terrible. To think that they rule Hyrule! I'm surprised there isn't like a whorehouse or something equally pleasant sitting around Lon Lon Ranch, or whatever. Eek forget I said that, Talon naked bad bad bad images. AHH.

I like this! Write more, please?

Love,

Pinky
Komrade Kwestions chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Uh. Wow. That was the creepeist fic I've ever read. It was so creepy I had to bite me knee to keep the itch down. (Note: whenever I'm creeped out, my knee itches. The itch was so bad, I had to bite my knee and gag. This is still a decent fic. Looks like the Sacred Realm DOES make people crazy and horny.
SacredBlade chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
*tries not to burst out laughing* thats was so funny man, i know its a one shot but are you gona write a sequel to it cause that was really good! _
Hunter49a chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Heh heh, that was funny, and random.

-Hunter-
Georgianna chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
You are the most disgusting minded person in the entire planet. I LOVE THIS STORY! Mind you, not just because of the wierd sisters, but that is friggen hilarious, I just hope to god that Link doesnt wake up with those memories somewhere in there.
Biggoron chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Oh my.
Ri2 chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Er...despite the gross rape and sexual molestation of Link, this was actually rather...well, fun.

For some reason, even though I know this is a one-shot, I can't help but hope this continues...even if I don't really know HOW it would continue...
Black Rose Faith chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
I love this story! *is trying really hard not to laugh* It is so freakin' funny. I think I'm gonna pass out from air loss.