Reviews for Downtime
Galaxia Alpha chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Nice. You handled the relationships between the various crew members and the captain perfectly. Even the romance between Inara and Mal came across wonderfully, rather than corny like I was worried it would be when I first started reading that part of your story. I think what makes it work so well is that you didn't get bogged down trying to justify their actions with long descriptions of their thoughts. You simply let the situation happen, just as it would have if it ever had on the TV show.
Simple Enigma chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
That was awsome! amazing fantastic! you characterized them all perfectly and though as biased as i am i would have liked more wash (ignore me i'm obsessed) it was brilliantly writen kudos and keep keepin firefly alive
Shandare chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Excellent story!

It was well written and you really nailed the characters and their mannerisms. I was most impressed with how much you made them sound like 'themselves' in the show.

Cool.
WindsHeart chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
I can't even tell you how much I enjoyed this story! It was so well written and I think you did the characters perfectly! And it was funny too! And just the right amount of fluffy goodness between Mal and Inara and even some R/J... hurrah!

So awesome awesome work dude :) You rock!

WindsHeart
Alison M. DOBELL chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Absolutely brilliant. I loved the way you captured all the characters and it was nice to see the crew worried about their Captain for once and finally to hear Mal and Inara say they love each other. Ah, that made my gorram day! Ali D :)

You can't take the sky from me